overall
n/a
RATINGS: 202   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
biggmike (480) - Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA - OCT 20, 2006
This stuff is horrible. I tried some of this recently just so I could rate it. Didnt expect much and it returned even less. Isnt the pale lager category inundated with enough crap already? Do Coors, A-B, and Miller really need to keep coming up with more? How about making something good for a change?

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
MadIndian (2743) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 29, 2006
UPDATED: MAR 2, 2007 ABsolutely horrible. I drank thisknowing I wouldnt like it. Pours barely yellow and taste like water. THIN TASTING IS AN UNDER STATEMENT

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
bager (2120) - Copenhagen N, DENMARK - SEP 10, 2006
Bottle. Well kinda golden i guess. Almost my interest for beers. Sterile and exremely boring. Maybe people in very hot areas would half like it.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
KennethJ17 (18) - Bethalto, Illinois, USA - AUG 27, 2006
Just so so. No real complaints. I went in not expecting much and thats what I got.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
radagast83 (7848) - Alexandria, Virginia, USA - JUL 26, 2006
Yikes, I forgot about this beer, I wonder why? Watery, thin. I really hate having to "count" these cheap beers, but unfortunately there are so many of them. Tried one, tried them all? How many times can they make the same exact kind of pale lager formula?

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
gferd (99) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - JUN 21, 2006
I was recently forced to drink this at a party. Warm piss would have been tastier. Its a wonder to me why the beers are even brewed.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
uglyblond1 (177) - Nebraska, USA - JUN 13, 2006
It is a waste of time. I didnt expect much, but got even less. Watery, thin, no flavor other than nasty aftertaste. Bad beer.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
KUEric (968) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - JUN 12, 2006
Its so bad that it cant hold a candle to Mich Ultra. Impressive, figure since I just recently read its going to be retired that Id rate it from one of the many times Ive had a bottle at some crappy bar.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
TheBeerOrg (2145) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - JUN 10, 2006
Pours very light golden with a fully receding white head. Aroma of very light malt and adjunts. Taste is watery and bland. Mouthfeel is extremely thin bodied and fizzy. Nasty drain pour.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Papsoe (25063) - Frederiksberg, DENMARK - MAY 5, 2006
(Bottle 35,5 cl) Pours a clear, pilsener golden with a creamy, white head. Very neutral aroma with a wee whiff of malt. Light-bodied with a soft but decent malty feel. Almost some caramelish notes. No aftertaste, no bitterness, but for a light beer this really aint that bad. 060406