overall
n/a
RATINGS: 201   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

1.2
oldrtybastrd (5002) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - DEC 27, 2005
Pours a fizzy light yellow color. Aromas of corn and little else. Low-carb = low flavor. I’ve had flavored water with more body than this crap.

1.1
ebarnes (261) - Beech Grove, Indiana, USA - DEC 18, 2005
Watered down low-carb beer. If you’re looking for flavor, there’s none here. More than Micolob Ultra has at least.

Ritterkreuz (179) - Seneca Falls, New York, USA - DEC 12, 2005
A product of the low carb craze, this is a watery brew. It doesn’t taste bad, but it doesn’t good, in fact, it has almost no taste at all.

frankenkitty (2012) - Oak Lawn, Illinois, USA - DEC 9, 2005
Crystal-clear golden with a soda pop head that just fizzes away. There’s not much going on in the aroma and flavor, but what ISN’T there (in its defense) are adversities: no DMS, no diacetyl, no metallics, not even corn. Flavor is simply very light malts and the performance is fast and crisp. This beer is not at all satisfying, but it’s really not that bad.

<font size=-4><a href=http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace.asp? Liquors, Bridgeview, IL 60455<font size=-1>

0.7
Saarlander (1686) - Saarlouis, GERMANY - NOV 20, 2005
I can’t believe I didn’t rate this yet, I tasted it, and told the rep, This is worse than Mic Ultra! This shocked him, and he left, we tried to sell one case of this crap, but I gave it away, How Ultra is still around, I don’t know, I guess a carb craze. Go figure

0.8
jwil (14) - Hatboro, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 13, 2005
Drank it once, won’t drink it again. Unappealing palate and flavor. Slightly bitter, like seltzer with cigarette butts. Not as bad as Beast Ice, but can’t really compare the two. Fancy name can’t save this wretch.

1.2
nick76 (4399) - Tampa, Florida, USA - NOV 5, 2005
The aroma is stronger than the taste and that’s not saying much. The appearance is pale golden and the head is fizzy and fades fast. The palate is thin. However weak it may be the taste is not bad. It’s just malt and a little bitterness that is somewhat like club soda. There is not much you can say about this beer.

CaptKirk (175) - Hephzibah, Georgia, USA - OCT 22, 2005
A friend told me to try this when I was going to diet. Water anyone? Totally lacking in taste and character. I just as soon have a regular mich and count the points then have this again.

Misformore (34) - Colorado, USA - OCT 19, 2005
Nice for a quick light beer, but nothing special. I’d rather have this and have a little piece of mind that I won’t get a beer belly.

awesomeace86 (27) - Corning, Iowa, USA - OCT 5, 2005
best of low carb beer i have tried but lack from the top on the totem pole try but be warned my think it is crap