overall
n/a
RATINGS: 202   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 124   ABV: 4.13%

ABUSEDGOAT (2692) - California, USA - JUN 14, 2005
UPDATED: AUG 23, 2005 This isnt beer. Dont drink it. Cant quite point five it, but it comes pretty damn close. Youd think this would be like $.30 a can, but its about 3x that.

willblake (2654) - Bel Air, Maryland, USA - MAR 29, 2004
I'm ashamed to be rating this, but I was so insulted to have consumed this garbage I feel it necessary. Bottle, 3/27/04. Boss gave me this beer to try out, likely because he didn't want to do it himself. This stuff has, quite honestly, no beer-ish qualities. It is barely pale yellow. It has a fizz head like an NA. It has no aroma. The initial flavors are of club soda...I can bolster this opinion by stating that a buddy of mine, a Coors Light drinker (!) said that this beer had no flavor. There is an aftertaste of the juice from a can of green beans. Really. It is insanely dry, just like seltzer. Coors wants this to be a bigger body alternative to Ultra? It'll be a cold day in hell before I try Ultra, if that's the case. I'm also pretty sure there is no alcohol in this stuff. And let the record show that I even let the beer warm to see if any nuances might emerge. All that happened is that the aftertaste of green beans began to present itself on the nose. Wow, this is an amazingly bad attempt at beer, even worse than I had anticipated, even worse than O'Douls. Bad. I'm giving it one overall bonus point because 1) I've had one worse beer in my life so far, 2)it does accomplish its goal of being low carb/no flavor, and 3)this is supposed to be tastier than Ultra, which must then be worse. Avoid Aspen Edge at all costs.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Bockyhorsey (2628) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - JAN 19, 2005
Didnt like this one from the start. Was given to me and now I understand why. Low carb beer, uck. Smelled like a dirty diper that is what the wife said. I couldnt really tell what it was. Dimishing head with a clear yellow body.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Reid (2473) - Salem, Oregon, USA - MAY 3, 2004
Ok..hot day,putting a few extra pounds round the waist..so why not give this stuff a go? The presentation in ther bottle is nice and when poured its not that impressive, though it is a bit more golden thn many light beers I have seen..largish bubbly head that lasts 2 seconds. Loads of carbonation visible. Smell..well the aroma is really non-existent..some faint sickly malts. MM taste?..for a tonic water its acceptable, buit for a beer this is terrible..there is no taste in reality above the massive carbonation..maybe a ghost of a hop before it goes down the throat. Terrible excuse for a beer..why people go for this sort of stuff is beyond me, but then I am not a marketing genius! Says it has 94 calories a bottle for just 30 extra calories you can have Guinness draught, you would burn those pouring the guiness nitro can into a glass..for heavens sake if you like beer yet wanna diet go for the Guinness!!

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
fordest (2470) - Santee/San Diego, California, USA - JUL 30, 2005
Took a spot over Michalob Ultra, and from what I heard about Select, its better than that too. So far, if Low-Carb is my limit, this is my choice.

robertsreality (2460) - Minnesota, USA - JUL 20, 2004
Okay...Last beer of the night, among MANY swill beers....and I will agree that, all joking aside, there IS a difference in skunkyness.. this IS smooth...theres just nothing to it...without soul, you might say...Oh look..its made by Coors...

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Walt (2449) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUN 23, 2005
Well, definately more "complex" than its AB cousin...pale yellow and fizzy...sour with a strange dishwater aftertaste...

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Vac (2445) - San Diego, California, USA - JUN 18, 2005
Pours with a pale golden body topped by a medium thick, white head with little lacing. Its slighty sweet and corn syrupy with a slight bitterness and a little mustiness in the aroma. Light bodied and smooth.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
17thfloor (2443) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - DEC 4, 2007
coors sparkling water is tasty....mmmmmm refreshing mineral water 75 character alert... there

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Drew (2411) - Kent, Ohio, USA - MAY 8, 2004
Very similar to Rock Green Light - but maybe this has a little more flavor to it - you can almost "sense" the malt. Other than that, its overly carbonated soda water with hints of lemon