overall
RATINGS: 1420   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.72/5   IBU: 6   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
The Banquet Beer was born in the Rockies and has been a proud part of the American experience for generations, stubbornly refusing to compromise, since 1873.

solocup (49) - sandy, Utah, USA - AUG 26, 2002
I am beginning to wonder if the majority of people who rate beers at this web site are non-beer drinking snobs. Coors is what it is a great beer with a decent price

cadillacjoe472 (1) - USA - DEC 19, 2007 does not count
I have to give the best damn Banquet beer in the world a perfect score. My dad has drank it his whole life and has passed on that same passion for The Original to me.

TheSponge (342) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - DEC 30, 2007
There are too many Coors haters out there, so it’s time to even the score. If I’m looking for a decent "macro-brew", this one is at the top of my list.

twistedviews (75) - California, USA - JUN 26, 2009
this beer is fucking tasty. another one of my favs for a domestic (US) beer. nothing like a taste of the rockies that ISN’T light.

ccbt0925 (1) - - AUG 15, 2017 does not count
I don’t see what everyone’s problem with this beer is it is way better than the original and the smooth taste from a cold glass bottle is the only way to truly experience and enjoy this beer

PellicleMaster2 (1) - - SEP 7, 2017 does not count
I love coors beer. Best American pale ale there is. It beats them all time and time again. There is just something about that Rocky Mountain water