RATINGS: 3003   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.35/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
orangelazarus (53) - USA - FEB 25, 2003
Unremarkable. It's a beer to drink when you can't taste what you're drinking anymore.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
EricTheRed (82) - Plainfield, Illinois, USA - FEB 23, 2003
no color, no flavor, no smell, no buzz, no FUN. bought this crap for a friend of mine with bad taste who is otherwise a really swell guy.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
lachdanan (9) - Tipton, Indiana, USA - FEB 19, 2003 does not count
It is really watery of course everybody knows that, but at least it isn't bitter or hard to drink. It really does the job when you're out in the sun or want to get messed up really quick.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
MO BEER (32) - USA - FEB 19, 2003
about the same as keystone but more expensive. Very watery, too watery, slight malt flavor, not much here. Neither offensive or impressive.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
beerluvindave (194) - Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 17, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 29, 2003 Just drink water instead... This beer is basically for people to feel secure by having a bottle in thier hand. The only use I have for it (thus increasing its score) is on the golf course.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
krisbierjaeger (844) - dolores, Colorado, USA - FEB 15, 2003
we're speaking today with a deeply wounded can of beer. please tell us your name and how you came to be here. (slowly, in a dazed monotone): "i--i-- i am your gl-glass of cu-cu-coors light. i- i'm not well. (cough) i- i mean i'm heavily ss-sedated. i n-n-know my cu-color reflects this. i'm ashamed to have yuh-yuh you ss-see me like this". (some sobbing and a long pause. and here let the record show that the victim is approximately the color of gerber baby food lima bean porredge, is frightfully emaciated, weak and nearly catatonic. in ironic contradiction to this wastage and pallor is it's torrent of nervous carbonation) our guest continues: "wuh-wuh-when our plane went down in the muh-muh-mountains near guh-golden colorado i was a rih-rih-rich guh-golden pilsner b-b-beer. (cough). nuh-now, luh-look at me!" (more pathetic sobbing). please go on, tell us what happened to you next, when the savage band of marketing professionals captured you. "they st-st-stripped me, t-t-took all mu-my beautiful aroma and lu-left me wi-wi-with nothing-- my god, office pa-paper is more fragrant. then, wuh-water torture! guh-gallons and gallons of water, i wu-wu-was drowning, they laughed an an poured on mu-mu-more! and all that time, they sh-shot me full of carbonation, i'm belllllll--ching, i'm pumped f-full of alka seltzer carbonation! i'm monstrous ! hollow, yet, blu-bloated..." (forensic experts have testified to evidence of extensive flogging to the victim's body, the head is nearly gone, and large cruel gashes appear across the lateral section where muscular hops once resided). "they ke-kept me wu-weeks in deprivation, till i had no cu-color and they gu-got me down to to to--- 105 calories!" (the audience visibly winces at this). yes, and your flavor, what is left of that? "nuh-nu-nothing. chu-chewing your own tu-tongue is mu-mu-more flavorful and ss-satisfying..." so tragic. sigh. thank you for telling us your story. we'll be speaking next to miller light, a story no less harrowing, right after this commercial message. stay with us.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
TheBeerGod (6158) - Newport News, Virginia, USA - FEB 14, 2003
For some reason I don't mind this beer. Can't explain it. Pours yellow with some fizz to it. Typical American Standard aroma but not as annoying as the rest. Goes down a lot smoother than the rest of them, also. Finshes dry with little aftertaste. Probably the only one I can tolerate which is why it gets my "high" rating, relatively speaking.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Billyaustin (28) - Austin, Texas, USA - FEB 14, 2003
Gross. CHEAP. No brainer on this one. Super carbonated and super cheap too. light color and goes out like it comes in.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
OKBeer (1171) - Halifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA - FEB 12, 2003
Light, airy, tasteless, fizzy, typical american macrobrew. Will suffice when it's hot and nothing else is around, but not worth buying.

1.4
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Brodie (540) - Boone, North Carolina, USA - FEB 11, 2003
So I'm studying for the BJCP exam, and the first category is American light lagers. This is why I am rating this beer. This was actually the best beer in this category I sampled (kind of like being the pitcher with the highest batting average in baseball). Some light fruit, hoppy presence in the nose. No flavor whatsoever, dry finish. I can't believe this is one of the most popular beers in America.