RATINGS: 2764   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

GeekedOut (22) - Norfolk, Virginia, USA - MAY 4, 2003
Watered down nastiness. Not much to write home about. No taste, goes right through you, and just harsh on your tongue.

TehBeerMonsta (25) - USA - MAY 2, 2003
This is simply piss water. I've heard of ice filtering, what I want to know is: Is this ASS filtered, because I can definatly taste a bit of ass mixed with this bottled water. It's almost as if they poured some water along with small amounts of alcohol through an old fat guys soiled drawers to obtain this flavor.

Cobra (1100) - - MAY 1, 2003
What's the point here folks? A light beer? Give me a break once, ok? This stuff has no aroma to speak of, other than the can it comes in. If anything, it smells industrial, looks like tinted water, and tastes about the same as water, at least in my book. Metallic like it's big brother, regular Coors. Nothing discernable in the way of hops bitterness, maybe they left them out of my batch, who knows? This beer might be called the silver bullet, but only because it will tear through your colon like one. Not worth reviewing again, not worth you going out of your way to find it either.

0.9
burgerlicious (308) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - APR 28, 2003
Of all the cheap, domestic light beers on the market...this one is the worst.

TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - APR 28, 2003
I've been enjoying fizzy beer for a couple days. I dont know why...i feel like a pregnant unfortunate eating cat litter just for the vital vitamins and various substances offered in the grainy toilet lining. Starts off with a light pilsner smelling nose. Thin, watery body and taste with an almost unnoticeable flavor. Finish was weak. Perfect for the college beer bong experience.

frylock (1144) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - APR 27, 2003
In my opinion one of, if not the, worst beers made today. Offers nothing in aroma or taste. A favorite among 16 year old girls.

korn1244 (12) - Welaka, Florida, USA - APR 7, 2003
it was good, i thought this beer was better then the average beer they sell at walmart. it's definently wortht he price

andy609 (143) - Auburndale, Massachusetts, USA - APR 4, 2003
This is hardly even beer. Tastes exactly like water; finishes exactly like water. Popular at my college, but I don't know why. It may be cheap, but you can get something that tastes like beer for the same amount.

GearHead (32) - Woodridge, Illinois, USA - MAR 31, 2003
Shiza!!! pure water. If I wanted to drink a glass of water I would have went to the fountain. There is nothing here. Hostess says "where is the cream filling" I say where is the flavor Coors!!!

gws57 (1276) - Saint Charles, Illinois, USA - MAR 27, 2003
It's not terrible, but it's definately not anything else. Weak color, no nose or aroma other than mild skunk, harsh yet surprisingly drinkable.