RATINGS: 2939   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.35/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

1.1
jhart2 (19) - USA - MAR 3, 2003
When it's all thats left, it gets the job done. Very boring with nothing interesting to speak of.

dberger624 (1028) - Voorhees, New Jersey, USA - MAR 2, 2003
Draft at a wedding party, why else would I drink this stuff. Yellow and flat. Oh that's the same with all light beers. Thank God they had Jim Beam

1.2
Blake (396) - Orange, California, USA - FEB 26, 2003
Had during the quarterly sloshball game, Saturday, February 22nd, 2003
Given the fact that I was already drunk and the keg of <a href="http://www.ratebeer.com/ShowBeer.asp?Be Golden Anvil keg had run dry, I had to resort to this wretched concoction. Lacking in flavor (and any variation therein: aspect, character, essence, feel, feeling, property, quality, soupcon (another new word I learned today - the other was treadle), stamp, style, suggestion, tinge, tone, touch), this beer is pure crap.

I'll give it a two for appearance since I like bubbles, but overall, this swill is not fit for human consumption. I also bumped up my overall impression from 5 to 6 to get my rating to 1.2 since I need room at 1.0 and 1.1 for future dross (or debris, detritus, dreck, dregs, filth, junk, muck, offal, refuse, rubbish, rubble, scrap, scrapings, sewage, slop, sweepings, trash, waste).

Verne (263) - Enumclaw, Washington, USA - FEB 26, 2003
Watered down sake. No hops, no malt but extremely clean. The best beer on the market for those afraid of tasting something

orangelazarus (53) - USA - FEB 25, 2003
Unremarkable. It's a beer to drink when you can't taste what you're drinking anymore.

EricTheRed (82) - Plainfield, Illinois, USA - FEB 23, 2003
no color, no flavor, no smell, no buzz, no FUN. bought this crap for a friend of mine with bad taste who is otherwise a really swell guy.

lachdanan (9) - Tipton, Indiana, USA - FEB 19, 2003 does not count
It is really watery of course everybody knows that, but at least it isn't bitter or hard to drink. It really does the job when you're out in the sun or want to get messed up really quick.

MO BEER (32) - USA - FEB 19, 2003
about the same as keystone but more expensive. Very watery, too watery, slight malt flavor, not much here. Neither offensive or impressive.

1.3
beerluvindave (194) - Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 17, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 29, 2003 Just drink water instead... This beer is basically for people to feel secure by having a bottle in thier hand. The only use I have for it (thus increasing its score) is on the golf course.

0.8
krisbierjaeger (844) - dolores, Colorado, USA - FEB 15, 2003
we're speaking today with a deeply wounded can of beer. please tell us your name and how you came to be here. (slowly, in a dazed monotone): "i--i-- i am your gl-glass of cu-cu-coors light. i- i'm not well. (cough) i- i mean i'm heavily ss-sedated. i n-n-know my cu-color reflects this. i'm ashamed to have yuh-yuh you ss-see me like this". (some sobbing and a long pause. and here let the record show that the victim is approximately the color of gerber baby food lima bean porredge, is frightfully emaciated, weak and nearly catatonic. in ironic contradiction to this wastage and pallor is it's torrent of nervous carbonation) our guest continues: "wuh-wuh-when our plane went down in the muh-muh-mountains near guh-golden colorado i was a rih-rih-rich guh-golden pilsner b-b-beer. (cough). nuh-now, luh-look at me!" (more pathetic sobbing). please go on, tell us what happened to you next, when the savage band of marketing professionals captured you. "they st-st-stripped me, t-t-took all mu-my beautiful aroma and lu-left me wi-wi-with nothing-- my god, office pa-paper is more fragrant. then, wuh-water torture! guh-gallons and gallons of water, i wu-wu-was drowning, they laughed an an poured on mu-mu-more! and all that time, they sh-shot me full of carbonation, i'm belllllll--ching, i'm pumped f-full of alka seltzer carbonation! i'm monstrous ! hollow, yet, blu-bloated..." (forensic experts have testified to evidence of extensive flogging to the victim's body, the head is nearly gone, and large cruel gashes appear across the lateral section where muscular hops once resided). "they ke-kept me wu-weeks in deprivation, till i had no cu-color and they gu-got me down to to to--- 105 calories!" (the audience visibly winces at this). yes, and your flavor, what is left of that? "nuh-nu-nothing. chu-chewing your own tu-tongue is mu-mu-more flavorful and ss-satisfying..." so tragic. sigh. thank you for telling us your story. we'll be speaking next to miller light, a story no less harrowing, right after this commercial message. stay with us.