overall
RATINGS: 2757   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

magyarmedve (2) - USA - MAR 13, 2003 does not count
This is redneck's delight and shares the Least Personality award with skim milk. Gave it 2s when I had to admit that American Budweiser was worse in these areas. The bottle's label is more valuable than the brew.

Shenzer (48) - Ontario, CANADA - MAR 12, 2003
this is a horrible beer, it tastes like water. If anyone ask u to take a silver bullet, make sure u pass.

dI5tIL (15) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 11, 2003
Perfect for getting drunk. Some people have much more delicate taste buds than mine and will appreciate it. Too me its like a cigarette, not much more than a drug delivery system.

1.1
Superstar (45) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 10, 2003
I bought a few bottles for a friend visiting from out of town who was a die hard coors drinker in college. I also selected some higher quality drinks in an attempt to show what else is out there. I gave away the dogfish head and Rouge and ended up with this (watery and with no other notable flavors- blah)… I guess you could say I took one for the team on this one- opening eyes, one drinker at a time.

jazz88 (2699) - San Francisco, California, USA - MAR 6, 2003
UPDATED: MAR 11, 2003 Bottle. Continuing my tasting of crap beers. Looks the same as Bud and Michelob. A little more dry but has that same vegetable flavor. A little more carbonation. Maybe it's the alcohol talking but this was better than the Bud and Michelob, although I'm splitting hairs in saying so.

1.2
JPDIPSO (6287) - Wauwatosa, USA - MAR 4, 2003
Light straw color with a thin foamy white head. Rice water aroma. Watery and flavors of .... still looking. No off flavors a plus.

XMB625 (30) - USA - MAR 3, 2003
Aren't silver bullets for killing werewolves? Extremely watered down beer can be slightly tolerated on a steeming hot day but only if its ice cold.

1.1
jhart2 (19) - USA - MAR 3, 2003
When it's all thats left, it gets the job done. Very boring with nothing interesting to speak of.

dberger624 (1028) - Voorhees, New Jersey, USA - MAR 2, 2003
Draft at a wedding party, why else would I drink this stuff. Yellow and flat. Oh that's the same with all light beers. Thank God they had Jim Beam

1.2
Blake (398) - Orange, California, USA - FEB 26, 2003
Had during the quarterly sloshball game, Saturday, February 22nd, 2003
Given the fact that I was already drunk and the keg of <a href="http://www.ratebeer.com/ShowBeer.asp?Be Golden Anvil keg had run dry, I had to resort to this wretched concoction. Lacking in flavor (and any variation therein: aspect, character, essence, feel, feeling, property, quality, soupcon (another new word I learned today - the other was treadle), stamp, style, suggestion, tinge, tone, touch), this beer is pure crap.

I'll give it a two for appearance since I like bubbles, but overall, this swill is not fit for human consumption. I also bumped up my overall impression from 5 to 6 to get my rating to 1.2 since I need room at 1.0 and 1.1 for future dross (or debris, detritus, dreck, dregs, filth, junk, muck, offal, refuse, rubbish, rubble, scrap, scrapings, sewage, slop, sweepings, trash, waste).