RATINGS: 2764   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

1.3
redlem (1306) - Ohio, USA - JAN 25, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2011 The infamous " silver Bullet". Growing up east of the Rockies in the 70’s,Coors was a mystery beer. After time the only mystery is why this beer is still around and made its way east of the mississippi. MIller of the West.

YnotABeer (96) - Missouri, USA - JAN 24, 2003
Very smooth and easy to drink mass quantities of but not much flavor of anything (keg)

0.6
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 20, 2003
I read this on another review, but I think it applies here, might be interesting to filter through a Brita and see if it changes the taste any.

Frank (4255) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 20, 2003
UPDATED: MAR 27, 2016 I had this rated as .5 for the longest time but this is really a pretty reasonable thing to drink and honestly better than most craft beer. It’s clean w/ a corny cereal grain taste and just a little sweet. It’s actually fairly full bodied but still light w/ gentle carbonation. I’d drink it again for sure.

1.3
tallguy108 (34) - USA - JAN 16, 2003
..................................................

victorious99 (13) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 16, 2003
"Taste the Rockies"...pretty much. It tastes like dirt and water.

1.4
spicedad2 (78) - Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2003
Undercarbonated with little color. It has almost no aroma. It's more watery than most other light beers, and that's saying alot.

0.8
AustinMilbarge (681) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JAN 15, 2003
I don't understand why so many people like this. Coors light is way too watered down. On a positive note, the brewery tour is pretty good. My stream bio prof last semester had a huge grudge against Coors due to their less than perfect environmental record.

dBrEiEnRk (13) - Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 14, 2003
light golden color..watered down taste. not much happening..................

Bakes (17) - Athens, Ohio, USA - JAN 12, 2003
I really like this light beer. Funny I said keystone was my favorite light beer but I think this is going to get a better rating.