RATINGS: 2939   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.35/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

jelifish (10) - Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 13, 2002
If it looks like urine and smells like urine, well you know the rest...

michaelm18 (118) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 12, 2002
This crap (it shouldn’t be called beer) is not too bad.

ProstmanSux (102) - Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 11, 2002
This is the beer that you can drink and drink with waking up with a hangover..

1.4
Perdue46 (68) - USA - DEC 10, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 8, 2012 This beer is not quite as delicious as coors other products known as Keystone. A tad bit expensive and watery.

1.1
stephen louis (165) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 10, 2002
my old neigbour drank this stuff,and would give me one at the fence when we talked.I like my neigbour,thats the best I say about this beer.

mikejmadden99 (103) - Mountain Top, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 10, 2002
My night only got worst, someone bought me a beer,and it was coors light. A beer resembleing tainted water, smelling nothing, and tasting like water. Why would someone waste their time drinking this beer.

DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - DEC 8, 2002
Crisp and refreshing, which is how this kind of beer should taste.

1.3
kyzr (1551) - Montana, USA - DEC 8, 2002
Not even sure why I bothered to start to drink it, but I was at a friends house. What the hell is wrong with those who drink this crap? Why put empty flavorless calories into ones body. I’m way past the days of drinking to get drunk or thrown in jail. I guess that’s the only reason one would drink this yellow crap.

0.9
hieronim (14) - Schenectady, New York, USA - DEC 7, 2002
I had a tough time rating this one, mostly because there isn’t anything to rate. It smells and tastes like water. Bad if you want to enjoy a beer, good if you’re thirsty or need to get blitzed and you either don’t like good beer, or you’re broke and don’t like bud.

1.3
omhper (25161) - Tyresö, SWEDEN - DEC 5, 2002
Bottled. Hooray! Yet another beer I haven’t sampled before found in Taiwan. Very pale yellow, initial medium sized creamy head. No aroma, no flavour, except perhaps a light soft hint of corn. No bitterness, no nothing. As it doesn’t taste anything, I can’t say it’s unpleasant though. One more? No thanks, I’d rather have a beer instead.