RATINGS: 3019   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.35/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

JerseysBeast (19) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 3, 2002
Falls between miller and bud.

1.1
whiterabbit81 (244) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - DEC 2, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 16, 2003 One of the few beers that seems to taste better from a can. Incredibly watery, very popular and without flavor. Only to be consumed if you want to drink about 50.

Kevbo99 (149) - Dunmore, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 1, 2002
they say they use the purest water for this beer and it must be true because all you can taste is water here. pure swill and shit in a can. i hate this beer. it sucks. if i ever bought a case of it i want someone to bludgen me with the blunt end of an ax. the only reason it got a rating as hight as it did from me is because it wont let me give a 0 rating.

Supaflyfresh99 (97) - E.Williston, New York, USA - NOV 30, 2002
This beer tastes like crap.

CapFlu (5126) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - NOV 30, 2002
Hints of water, water and h2o. Skimping on flavour seems to be the name of the game for light beers but, as opposed to my colleague below, I would definitely think of drinking this should it be the last keg hooked-up to the bar. As far as light beer goes, I don’t know how beer companies can do it better.

Cartoonkhaki (1275) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 30, 2002
If this was the last beer on the planet, and it was free, and was my only source of nutrients so that I had to drink it to stay alive, I would stop drinking beer!

Tooly18799 (3) - USA - NOV 28, 2002 does not count
its like drinking alcohol flavored water with a bad aftertaste, its only drinkable at parties.

0.9
cb (810) - Roeland Park, Kansas, USA - NOV 28, 2002
Ok I give this one slightly above a 1 rating across the board because it tastes so much like water...yet is alcoholic at the same time. Hopefully O’Douls isn’t on here...

0.8
grant (842) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - NOV 28, 2002
Pure Rocky Mountain Spring Water. You could use this to rehydrate when the real beer runs out. Still better than no beer, but just a little. Yellow seltzer water.

Sturgess (173) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 28, 2002
I hate this beer. It’s so overated and it’s overpriced. this wouldn’t even be acceptable for a beer bong.