RATINGS: 2764   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

LED40's rating

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
LED40 (123) - Aberdeen, - MAY 4, 2012
330 ml bottle. A refreshing beer let down by a kind of cardboard like smell. It looks like what you would expect in a lager, yellow with a white head. The taste is slightly bitter but mostly bland and inoffensive. It is however a basic beer produced for the average Joe beer drinker to knock back without any thought.

0.7
ads135 (5213) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JAN 13, 2018
Very little to this beer. Mild malty sweetness. Effervescent and sharp. Tried for the first time in 2007.

ectuohy27 (1310) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - JAN 10, 2018
Finally rating one of the beers that surrounded my childhood--it's truly tasteless, like chalky water, and very deserving of everything said about American beer prior to the microbrew revolution (At 4.2% abv, 12 oz bottle, EWR TC)

thebeerbandit (38) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 29, 2017
UPDATED: DEC 29, 2017 12/29/17 Had with the crew at Hannah’s straight from the bottle. Drinkable AAL. Decently bready and kinda peppery but too metallic to separate itself from the pack.

1.3
Unde (1184) - Helsinki, FINLAND - DEC 29, 2017
UPDATED: DEC 29, 2017 Pale light yellow beer with smallish white head. Aroma has cardboard, straw, light barley. Taste has straw, cardboard, light barley as well. Very watery. Light body and medium carbonation. It doesn't taste bad, it just tastes like nothing. Well at least got what I expected.

Pyobon (1531) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - DEC 22, 2017
UPDATED: DEC 22, 2017 (Bottle - in Australia as just Coors, but states on label is same as sold worldwide as Coors Light) Pours clear straw with small white head. Subtle aroma - grass, citrus, cardboard. Light bodied and and fizzy. Watery taste with slight grain start and slight metallic bitterness in finish. Watery and uninteresting but not actually offensive.

deepdrinker (369) - Leeds, ENGLAND - NOV 26, 2017
UPDATED: DEC 8, 2017 Straw yellow in colour, malty aroma with a clean crisp refreshing taste. Nice lager

d260005p (6) - Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire, ENGLAND - NOV 18, 2017 does not count
Poor - one of the worst lagers I have every drank. Looks nice and crisp. That's where the positive ends. Really is a stonking beer, very bland, carbonated, poor, cheap. The end.

nohopspleez (91) - Georgia, USA - NOV 13, 2017
if you are looking for a beer that has no offensive taste, this may be for you why? because you will taste absolutely nothing. like water, but costs a lot more

drukoff (12) - - NOV 5, 2017
I need to be clear about something. This rating is a rating of beers that you want to drink 30 of. And if there's any beer I want to drink 30 of in a short time period, it is coors light.

Therealistwebbo (3) - Kingsmead, Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - OCT 22, 2017 does not count
Ok I've said this once and I'll say it again If you go to the pub by yourself and buy pints whilst wearing a suit thinking you're some fucking food critic then you are dead. Your existence is dead and you are a piece of shit. I wouldn't be seen dead in a pub by myself. That is the end of your existence. You've been on this website once and made a review that people enjoyed ooo nah calm down you ain't no "beer critic" you're just an alcho with too much free time then gets bevs by himself. Gets me mad. The aroma of a pint? Come on that's a joke right? Just drink the cunt and get your ass to quayside. Also peak at my fosters review cos that's better than this one. Westitude. Also please message me personally and challenge anything I'm saying cos you will lose the argument and if you win the argument we can go to the pub together and I will buy you a pint because you probably cool. But only English people because I'm English hahaha surprise haha fuck you