overall
RATINGS: 2758   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

Hercamund_Hops' rating

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Hercamund_Hops (29) - Rooster Poop, Nebraska, USA - MAR 18, 2013
3/16/13 4.2% LOOK: pale clear yellow NOSE: light corn, watery TASTE: light corn, seltzer water FEEL: some carbonation OVERALL: corn pee ...VERY chilled ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

d260005p (6) - Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire, ENGLAND - NOV 18, 2017 does not count
Poor - one of the worst lagers I have every drank. Looks nice and crisp. That's where the positive ends. Really is a stonking beer, very bland, carbonated, poor, cheap. The end.

nohopspleez (75) - Georgia, USA - NOV 13, 2017
if you are looking for a beer that has no offensive taste, this may be for you why? because you will taste absolutely nothing. like water, but costs a lot more

drukoff (12) - - NOV 5, 2017
I need to be clear about something. This rating is a rating of beers that you want to drink 30 of. And if there's any beer I want to drink 30 of in a short time period, it is coors light.

Therealistwebbo (3) - Kingsmead, Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - OCT 22, 2017 does not count
Ok I've said this once and I'll say it again If you go to the pub by yourself and buy pints whilst wearing a suit thinking you're some fucking food critic then you are dead. Your existence is dead and you are a piece of shit. I wouldn't be seen dead in a pub by myself. That is the end of your existence. You've been on this website once and made a review that people enjoyed ooo nah calm down you ain't no "beer critic" you're just an alcho with too much free time then gets bevs by himself. Gets me mad. The aroma of a pint? Come on that's a joke right? Just drink the cunt and get your ass to quayside. Also peak at my fosters review cos that's better than this one. Westitude. Also please message me personally and challenge anything I'm saying cos you will lose the argument and if you win the argument we can go to the pub together and I will buy you a pint because you probably cool. But only English people because I'm English hahaha surprise haha fuck you

rrated (5) - - OCT 12, 2017 does not count
Really loved this back when I first started drinking beer. It is light, sweet, watery, and really easy to drink if you are looking for something just exactly like that. Noticeably smoother than any other light beer I've tried, it is very gentle. I get an aroma/after taste of yellow bananas and i'm not entirely sure why.

1.4
Hopskotch (21) - Stanford, California, USA - SEP 27, 2017
First beer ever, so I had to give it a rating to make sure I never forget what got me here.

Jonsr (7) - - SEP 25, 2017 does not count
Coors Light is my pounding beer of choice. If I'm going to be drinking a lot, I'm going to be drinking Coors Light. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.3
kwik-lime (2043) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - SEP 21, 2017
Didn't realise I'd never had this before. Suppose the taste is clean enough which makes it drinkable but almost no discernible character, just light corn, a feint bite of carbonation and a watery palate. Not actively disgusting but so very lacking in character.

iamvrnz (7) - - SEP 15, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: SEP 15, 2017 Easy session beer. Higher ABV than your usual draft products, and gaining vast popularity throughout the UK. Goes down a treat

strowlands8 (244) - Ontario, CANADA - SEP 14, 2017
Not much going on here - pretty much as expected. Better than bud light though!