overall
RATINGS: 2754   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.35/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
A premium light beer with 105 calories per 12-ounce serving.

nate2g's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
nate2g (1548) - Boomtown!, - MAR 29, 2008
This ’beer’ is pale, watery, corny and tasteless. I really can’t say anymore than that.

Therealistwebbo (3) - Kingsmead, Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - OCT 22, 2017 does not count
Ok I've said this once and I'll say it again If you go to the pub by yourself and buy pints whilst wearing a suit thinking you're some fucking food critic then you are dead. Your existence is dead and you are a piece of shit. I wouldn't be seen dead in a pub by myself. That is the end of your existence. You've been on this website once and made a review that people enjoyed ooo nah calm down you ain't no "beer critic" you're just an alcho with too much free time then gets bevs by himself. Gets me mad. The aroma of a pint? Come on that's a joke right? Just drink the cunt and get your ass to quayside. Also peak at my fosters review cos that's better than this one. Westitude. Also please message me personally and challenge anything I'm saying cos you will lose the argument and if you win the argument we can go to the pub together and I will buy you a pint because you probably cool. But only English people because I'm English hahaha surprise haha fuck you

rrated (5) - - OCT 12, 2017 does not count
Really loved this back when I first started drinking beer. It is light, sweet, watery, and really easy to drink if you are looking for something just exactly like that. Noticeably smoother than any other light beer I've tried, it is very gentle. I get an aroma/after taste of yellow bananas and i'm not entirely sure why.

1.4
Hopskotch (20) - Stanford, California, USA - SEP 27, 2017
First beer ever, so I had to give it a rating to make sure I never forget what got me here.

Jonsr (4) - - SEP 25, 2017 does not count
Coors Light is my pounding beer of choice. If I'm going to be drinking a lot, I'm going to be drinking Coors Light. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.3
kwik-lime (2021) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - SEP 21, 2017
Didn't realise I'd never had this before. Suppose the taste is clean enough which makes it drinkable but almost no discernible character, just light corn, a feint bite of carbonation and a watery palate. Not actively disgusting but so very lacking in character.

iamvrnz (7) - - SEP 15, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: SEP 15, 2017 Easy session beer. Higher ABV than your usual draft products, and gaining vast popularity throughout the UK. Goes down a treat

strowlands8 (236) - Ontario, CANADA - SEP 14, 2017
Not much going on here - pretty much as expected. Better than bud light though!

htothedizzle (3) - - SEP 9, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: SEP 9, 2017 Love this lager , lovely straight out of the fridge and poured into an already chilled glass. I would call it an easy to drink lager 👏🏼

1.4
OnTheTrail (560) - Virginia, USA - AUG 27, 2017
Pours very clear pale yellow. White head. Aroma is slightly unpleasant corn overwhel8ng some hops. Taste is corn, slightly sweet, hint of bitterness, very light. Mouthfeel is light, well carbonated. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a lite beer, could this be worse than Bud Lite?

Thebrettus (3) - Southampton, Hampshire, ENGLAND - AUG 27, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: AUG 27, 2017 Bottled it isn't much different from what comes out of the tap. The tap in my kitchen that is, as in the water tap. I guess what I am saying is this beer tastes like water. It is not good, though also it is not offensively foul tasting - it's slightly fizzy will-get-you-drunk-after-many-bottles water. Cheapest bottled beer in my local small store, and clearly for good reason. Spend more, live a little.