overall
RATINGS: 1422   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7/5   IBU: 6   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
The Banquet Beer was born in the Rockies and has been a proud part of the American experience for generations, stubbornly refusing to compromise, since 1873.

1.3
Nastrass (58) - Texas, USA - OCT 26, 2002
Not much going here. Basically a football watching beer. Though I still grab this more often than Bud at the company partys.

gsmitty80 (2130) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 26, 2002
Better than light. A little heavier and a little more flavor. But still just a domestic brew.

Nuffield (4171) - Roseville, Minnesota, USA - OCT 25, 2002
I had this side-by-side with Coors Light whenI went to a bar where my department has a monthly get-together. Definitely better than the Light. Nothing offensive. Nearly as pale, but appropriate level of carbonation and a hint of sweetness. Plain and worthless but not a total disaster. (on tap, Green Elephant, Dallas)

DEbeer (192) - West Virginia, USA - OCT 24, 2002
This really isn’t bad at all. The taste is kind of clean and the carbonation is almost not there. This wouldn’t be a bad choice over budweiser.

1.1
Dickinsonbeer (5074) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - OCT 23, 2002
Not bad for a standard- still not much taste. I will pick up one of these at a family get together if the only other option is bud though.

ultraspank (867) - Alverca, Lisboa, PORTUGAL - OCT 15, 2002
Not alot going on here. Nose is honeyish with some perfume. Pours light sparkling straw yellow. Average white head is fluffy with almost no lacing, and lasts maybe a minute. Flavor is virtually non-existant, practically mineral water. Palate is light watery, and fizzy. This flat out sucks.

1.3
slinkymello (137) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - OCT 13, 2002
Eh, I have no real problems with this beer... tastes like michelob, which means decent for an american standard, but still... really odd. Doesn’t have the ergonomically perfect bottle like michelob does, but that really makes no difference... Tastes like "beer"... meaning, that stuff your dad used to drink when you were a kid... the first thing most of us in america have tried as a first beer. Okay, Im a loser, but whatever... how can you rate a coors? It’s just there... it exists.

JFGrind (2047) - Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 12, 2002
Coors Original turned out to be the mystery draft at a house party I attended. I was surprised by the hop aroma coming of the brew. Not I beer I drink, however more flavor than the other popular American Standards.

1.2
JohnDo2000 (99) - Metairie, Louisiana, USA - OCT 6, 2002
Here’s the deal with coors. The ligher they make it, the shittier it is. Now i loved drinking hippi piss in high school, but I think I’ll leave those days to yesteryear. For products in this price range, go with a bud.

StevieMSU (64) - Kentucky, USA - OCT 5, 2002
This was a beer with a tatse that did not impress me .. no wonder they have to advertise so hard..lol I think this beer tastes as bad or worse then Coors Light.