overall
RATINGS: 1464   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7/5   IBU: 6   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
The Banquet Beer was born in the Rockies and has been a proud part of the American experience for generations, stubbornly refusing to compromise, since 1873.

Ron's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Ron (3855) - Rochester, New York, USA - SEP 6, 2001
Light tasting

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Atom (2343) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - APR 22, 2017
Straight from the can. Smells like beer. I can see its yellow and pale through the wide mouth. Taste of sweet corn malt and grain, fizzy.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
xwizkidx (1) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - APR 13, 2017 does not count
When compared to beers in its category its not at all bad. A good go to for a refreshing working mans brew. I recommend it in glass at all times as the cans do make it less to be desired. At the price point its a good original tasting beer

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Msdrbeat (680) - East Lansing, USA - APR 9, 2017
Canned. Thin. Tastes like wheat purred with cardboard. Bad but getting through it.

1.4
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
BrewWhatIWant (147) - Ontario, CANADA - APR 9, 2017
Pours light gold with a small white head. Aroma is grainy. Taste is slightly sweet. There are notes of grains, cardboard and metal. Yum!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
pictoman (1048) - British Columbia, CANADA - APR 2, 2017
Buddy brought this as a joke so figured Id rate it. Poured from 355mL bottle. Pale yellow with quickly dissipating white head. Sweet corn lager. Better than I expected, but still garbage...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
PugUglyBrewer (520) - - APR 1, 2017
Better than Bud is about all the description this needs. Clean Rocky Mountain water and corn mill grain taste. Not bad, not good.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
dnstone (3020) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAR 27, 2017
Better than the light version, but always stubbornly refusing to be good... Pours golden with white head. Smells and tasted a bit cardboard ish. Over carbonated.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Bierdimpfe (624) - Quebec, CANADA - MAR 22, 2017
Clear dark straw color with few activity. Slightly foamy white 2-3 finger sparkling head, lasting around 5 minutes, and providing weak lacing. Flavors of sweet grains, corn, syrup, barley, herbal spices. Slick and smooth medium body with overly prickly carbonation. Light strength finish, soft wheat with thick sugary grains, some wet leafy hops, slight skunk and grass, Highly accessible. Good freshness. Low density watery flavors, feels crappy and too simple. Overall bad quality craft, slightly better than most other macros.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
afw19 (16) - Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 14, 2017
I love when I find this beer in the little stubby bottles. Nothing like one of these after a hards day work!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
GrooveDaddy (26) - Bham, Alabama, USA - MAR 6, 2017
It was sometime in 1975; I was eight years old, and bored. I decided to see what was in the fridge to snack on or drink; I spotted a six-pack of Coors - my Dads beer. Dad wouldnt drink that often, and when he had a sixer in the fridge, it could last for weeks. I somehow got it in my head to grab that six pack of Coors and hide it under my bed. I chugged away at one or two of them - perhaps more - before one of my parents noticed it was missing. BUSTED. I was grounded to my room for the rest of the day; not really so bad, as I had my own TV (although I may have been restricted from that as part of my punishment, I cant really recall). Then I had to relieve the old bladder - but I wasnt allowed to leave my room. In my inebriated state, I thought I had a clever, yet humorous solution - simply piss on my freaking BEDROOM WALL! So I unzipped my fly and started whizzing away - it was a wonderful relief to get rid of all that urine; I found the whole situation hilarious, drunk as I was, and then the muse hit me - why not turn this into a science experiment! I moved my stream of Coors urine above the electrical outlet; I finished up and watched the urine run down the wall right into the outlet, and CRACKKK!! It blew a fuse. The power was out - good thing it was daytime otherwise wed be in the dark! My parents were lenient on me because, for the first time ever, I was drunk. Dad made a point to tell me I could have electrocuted my dong off - the idea sounded terrifying to me, and in all the decades since, I have never again pissed around an electrical outlet!