overall
RATINGS: 1457   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7/5   IBU: 6   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
The Banquet Beer was born in the Rockies and has been a proud part of the American experience for generations, stubbornly refusing to compromise, since 1873.

buffdaddy615999's rating

buffdaddy615999 (38) - Garwood, New Jersey, USA - SEP 8, 2001

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Bierdimpfe (612) - Quebec, CANADA - MAR 22, 2017
Clear dark straw color with few activity. Slightly foamy white 2-3 finger sparkling head, lasting around 5 minutes, and providing weak lacing. Flavors of sweet grains, corn, syrup, barley, herbal spices. Slick and smooth medium body with overly prickly carbonation. Light strength finish, soft wheat with thick sugary grains, some wet leafy hops, slight skunk and grass, Highly accessible. Good freshness. Low density watery flavors, feels crappy and too simple. Overall bad quality craft, slightly better than most other macros.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
afw19 (16) - Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA - MAR 14, 2017
I love when I find this beer in the little stubby bottles. Nothing like one of these after a hards day work!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
GrooveDaddy (26) - Bham, Alabama, USA - MAR 6, 2017
It was sometime in 1975; I was eight years old, and bored. I decided to see what was in the fridge to snack on or drink; I spotted a six-pack of Coors - my Dads beer. Dad wouldnt drink that often, and when he had a sixer in the fridge, it could last for weeks. I somehow got it in my head to grab that six pack of Coors and hide it under my bed. I chugged away at one or two of them - perhaps more - before one of my parents noticed it was missing. BUSTED. I was grounded to my room for the rest of the day; not really so bad, as I had my own TV (although I may have been restricted from that as part of my punishment, I cant really recall). Then I had to relieve the old bladder - but I wasnt allowed to leave my room. In my inebriated state, I thought I had a clever, yet humorous solution - simply piss on my freaking BEDROOM WALL! So I unzipped my fly and started whizzing away - it was a wonderful relief to get rid of all that urine; I found the whole situation hilarious, drunk as I was, and then the muse hit me - why not turn this into a science experiment! I moved my stream of Coors urine above the electrical outlet; I finished up and watched the urine run down the wall right into the outlet, and CRACKKK!! It blew a fuse. The power was out - good thing it was daytime otherwise wed be in the dark! My parents were lenient on me because, for the first time ever, I was drunk. Dad made a point to tell me I could have electrocuted my dong off - the idea sounded terrifying to me, and in all the decades since, I have never again pissed around an electrical outlet!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
pachecoweld (4) - California, USA - MAR 6, 2017 does not count
Smell is super sweet almost syrupy corn. Pale straw yellow color. Flavor is all malted grain , very little bitterness with no hop presence. Its a step above Coors Light (not saying much) and its the only macro that Ill drink at a BBQ if its free when the lights and bud are the other options. Just not much here.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Kauge (1833) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - FEB 24, 2017
Straight from can at a Raptors game. Sweet starchy cereal aroma and flavour, watery as hell with an annoying fizz, but after 10 minutes flat as Kyrie Irvings Earth and/or brains. Crappy brew.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
mariuszek (1285) - Gdynia, POLAND - FEB 21, 2017
Yellow color, frothy head, malt, corn, grainy nose, sweety malty taste, watery body, low bitter finish, (if any), grainy aftertaste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
jw0406 (1220) - atlanta, Georgia, USA - FEB 20, 2017
12 oz can pours a golden color. Aromas of malt, light cereal, very basic. Light bodied, simple, basic.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
donandres (507) - Bayombong, PHILIPPINES - FEB 6, 2017
can 12 ounce bottle poured to glass pale light amber liquid, big white foam dissipates quickly but lingers Nose: not a lot low bitterness, watery very carbonated fair beer, not ok to repeat, not look for

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ronritter (434) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - DEC 23, 2016
Cut and paste all these mass produced beers would have a hard time telling any of them apart

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
PhatCatt (80) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - DEC 22, 2016
UPDATED: MAR 7, 2017 Poured into lager glass. Golden in colour with lively bubbles, light carbonation. Well-rounded body but not heavy. Crisp. Cereal grains. Despite its good qualities, its not too uninteresting kinda like its cousin, Coors Light. Good beer.