overall
RATINGS: 1421   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7/5   IBU: 6   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
The Banquet Beer was born in the Rockies and has been a proud part of the American experience for generations, stubbornly refusing to compromise, since 1873.

solocup (49) - sandy, Utah, USA - AUG 26, 2002
I am beginning to wonder if the majority of people who rate beers at this web site are non-beer drinking snobs. Coors is what it is a great beer with a decent price

cadillacjoe472 (1) - USA - DEC 19, 2007 does not count
I have to give the best damn Banquet beer in the world a perfect score. My dad has drank it his whole life and has passed on that same passion for The Original to me.

TheSponge (342) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - DEC 30, 2007
There are too many Coors haters out there, so it’s time to even the score. If I’m looking for a decent "macro-brew", this one is at the top of my list.

twistedviews (75) - California, USA - JUN 26, 2009
this beer is fucking tasty. another one of my favs for a domestic (US) beer. nothing like a taste of the rockies that ISN’T light.

kamish (93) - Monroe, Washington, USA - OCT 21, 2005
i love this legend. i realize now the light version of this isn’t much. though the silver bullet got me through many a nights as a young adolescent. it just tastes good.

dennism (1) - British Columbia, CANADA - JUL 10, 2011 does not count
I love this beer and have to make trips to the US to get it. Worth the trip! I like a light brew.

Daddyo (10) - Durand, Illinois, USA - NOV 20, 2003
Smooth and light to the taste. This is good western beer. This has always been one of my favorite beers because it's different and still good tasting.

MontereyJimbo (79) - Monterey, California, USA - MAR 17, 2007
UPDATED: APR 30, 2007 O.K., I know this beer didn’t do well with most raters, but I’ve always loved it. It is the first beer I ever had and I keep going back to it. Without the usual cliche descriptions I’ll just say that the taste is unique for an American lager and I love it. It’s not like German pilseners or other lagers and pilseners from the U.S. or other countries; it has its own taste.

jeffevans (1) - Barbourville, Kentucky, USA - FEB 14, 2011 does not count
I’ve been drinking light beers and I got fed up. I bought some Coors and Strohs tonight. I’m drinking my first Coors in a long time and I like it. It’s smooth and tasty.

mjmoen (534) - - FEB 7, 2016
Drank straight from the stubby bottle. Like Coors light but with more flavor