overall
RATINGS: 13   MEAN: 2.95/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.94/5   ABV: -
Traditionally brewed in Koln, this is one of the few styles of ale still brewed in Germany. This golden beer has a light, crisp body with mellow maltiness & nicely rounded hop character.

rynoSx (29) - Clemson, South Carolina, USA - OCT 14, 2004
It was the first tiem I had ever had a Kolsch. I thought it tasted great. I know the next time I am in Athens I will be getting it again.

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - NOV 2, 2003
For a Kolsch this actually had alot of flavor and taste to offer. Lightly citrusy, tart and acidic. Some hoppy sweetness is also present in the aftertaste. Finish is light and fruity.

aracauna (3651) - Georgia, USA - SEP 23, 2003
I was quite surprised by the flavor in this beer. Copper Creek is turning out to be an excellent little brew pub. There's a good bit of citrus in the flavor and the flavor profile is extremely crisp and clear. It's almost lager-like, but better than a typical lager. The body is a medium-light peach-copper topped by a white head that fairly fizzy and short-lived. Definitely not a Kolsch made just to satisfy the lite-beer patrons.