overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 3652   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.71/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Corona Extra is the number-one selling beer in Mexico and the leading export brand from Mexico. This pilsener type beer was first brewed in 1925 by Cervecería Modelo, located in Mexico City.

KBeer (117) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 19, 2004
I love how people consider this a premium beer and pay out the rear-end for it. Its thin wattery and tasteless. Its the Mexican Budweiser.

0.8
Bassy15 (60) - Cullowhee, North Carolina, USA - APR 19, 2004
UPDATED: MAY 13, 2004 I hear so much about this beer from college students after they come back from spring break. All the press i decided i could at least try it. It is an attractive beer, that is about it, light and almost may i say, dirty aroma. Little taste too, tasted like rice and pennies. Fresh on a dry mouth, but so is water. I guess any beer you have to add fruit too make it drinkable is not really worth it.

agforprez2024 (9) - Weatherford, Texas, USA - APR 18, 2004 does not count
Smooth, tasty and not too filling, a good beer. Better with a lime, excellent with mexican food or seafood.

1.2
kbjames (244) - Utah, USA - APR 17, 2004
Does it get any worse that this beer? I'm not sure but this stuff sure was awful, and it even had a lime in it.

Wuddle (23) - Moncton, New Brunswick, CANADA - APR 16, 2004
EEEK...How can this be called beer.? Maybe I'm just a spoiled over opinionated Canadian but this isn't my cup of tea....(nor beer).

Audio (18) - san diego, California, USA - APR 15, 2004
On a hot summer day, it's like lemonade. Probably the most thirst quenching beer made. I think if you drank this in place of water it would keep you hydrated. Drink it with a lemon instead of a lime -- seriously!

haf (531) - Gijon, SPAIN - APR 15, 2004
cerveza suave, rubio claro a la q se puede añadir limon o tequila para mejorar el sabor

otsegolectric (2) - warrensburg, Missouri, USA - APR 14, 2004 does not count
Generally it looks like urine, smells like urine, and if you're an asshole it tastes like urine too. I, however am not an asshole and I enjoy the taste of the cooling yellow liquid immensely. By immensely I mean a lot more than I should. If you don't agree with me well too bad, that's life isn't it. Bitch.

0.8
mec3437 (54) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 14, 2004
This is just straight up nasty shit. If you have to add a lime or lemon or whatever to your beer, set it down, go to the store, and get something else. This is worse than the beast.

SmokeyJ (20) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - APR 14, 2004
Did someone step on a skunk or did a Heineken fart. Damn this beer stinks. And you shouldn't have to add shit to a beer to make it taste better.