overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 3472   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.71/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Corona Extra is the number-one selling beer in Mexico and the leading export brand from Mexico. This pilsener type beer was first brewed in 1925 by Cervecería Modelo, located in Mexico City.

MANNYQUARTERS (4) - USA - AUG 2, 2003 does not count
I had this beer wonce when I was desprate for a beer (because I was at a baby-naming). Seriously, it's so butt avrage that I was like, "yo dude - this is so butt avrage." If you wanna a real beer you're gonna go down to the store right now and snag a 6pack of mikelob dry. Seriosly, drink the first 2 befor you even leave the store! My friend Area does that all the time and he hides the bottles if the ownar isn't looking. That's not realy cool but I love the guy. One time Area took a bullet for me. He wasn't shot or anything .. he just took it from a gun shop when the ownar wasn't looking. And then he gave it to me later that day. I'm so pissed, my girlfriend shaved her mullet. "Mik dry" rulez!!

jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - JUL 29, 2003
Why oh why do people insisit on bringing this over to my house for parties and leaving it in my fridge? An atrocity.

Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - JUL 28, 2003
This one begs for a lime to make it palatable. Nowhere near my top 10. Dos Equis much much better Mexican beer.

tsarman (794) - Northern, New Jersey, USA - JUL 27, 2003
UPDATED: AUG 17, 2004 Urine colored, but surprisingly tastes only slightly better. Needs the lime, but that makes it a non-beer in my book. Not the best beer from mexico and definitely not the best in the world.

rlgk (18844) - Göteborg, SWEDEN - JUL 27, 2003
UPDATED: MAR 16, 2004 Refreshing, but not much of a beer. Too simple and it passes your throat without leaving very many memories.

1.3
MaBeer1972 (2166) - Reno, Nevada, USA - JUL 26, 2003
Keep it in the bottle, and you GOT to have the lime. Otherwise, this is lousy stuff. Really though, it can be quite refreshing, but so is ice water!

1.2
whaleman (2178) - North Wales, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 25, 2003
Pale yellow and fizzy when poured. No malt or hop presence to be found anywhere. Faint skunky bitterness. Very watery. The lime helps because lime juice tastes much better than Corona. My only fond memory of this beer is when my friend inverted his bottle to sink the lime at a bar and upon releasing his thumb, a tight trajectory of beer launched out and shot some woman in the face.

0.7
duffman24 (6) - USA - JUL 22, 2003 does not count
Mass marketed urine is all i hafta say, worst tasting beer on the market, would only pay for it if the girls from the commercials came with it

0.9
landont3 (8) - USA - JUL 22, 2003 does not count
This is slightly better than a regular american domestic. I don't understand why people will pay a premium price for it.

Scruntus (6) - North Carolina, USA - JUL 22, 2003 does not count
Marketing, marketing, marketing!!! Smells like piss. Probably tastes worse. I don't get the appeal.