overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 3694   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Corona Extra is the number-one selling beer in Mexico and the leading export brand from Mexico. This pilsener type beer was first brewed in 1925 by Cervecería Modelo, located in Mexico City.

CaptainTitus' rating

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
CaptainTitus (18) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2010
Rating 16- I have given this beer many chances throughout my drinking life and each time I try it I am reminded of why I don’t ever buy it. People swear by this beer and I honestly don’t know how it has such a following. It always tastes skunky to me and a warm sip of this is about the most disgusting thing you can put in your mouth. If you add lime there is a chance you can finish the whole thing but I would never want to waste 30 dollars on a case, which is how much it costs in my area of the United States.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
peros212 (8) - - APR 26, 2017 does not count
goes down well on a hotter day especially if it’s really cold, with a piece of lime you can increase the citrus flavour

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
moldovan9807 (147) - Oradea, ROMANIA - APR 21, 2017
Almoust no aroma.Taste weet malts, light cardboard, corn, soft honey, a touch of skunk .meh.......

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
mr_h (5378) - Ayr, SCOTLAND - APR 16, 2017
330ml bottle (bb 16 Sep 2017) at St Cuthbert’s Golf Club, Prestwick on 15 Apr 2017, sweet malty, grain aroma, golden with a thin bubbly white head, oaty, pale malty, creamy, sweet, moderate fizz.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
zacgillbanks (5019) - Tyne & Wear, ENGLAND - APR 14, 2017
Aluminium Bottle from Lakes & Dales co-operative, Seaton Delaval. Pale straw coloured with a very thin white head and little carbonation. It has a slight lemon and grassy flavour with a watery toffee and bitter-sweet finish. Poor.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
sam_taylor (13) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - APR 14, 2017
Great beer for summers on the dock or trips to the beach. Paired nicely with a lime, this beer is great for quenching your thirst on a hot day.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Tinaccio (185) - Milano, ITALY - APR 9, 2017
330 ml bottle. Not impartial rate because I “love” this beer when I’m at the sea during the day in Italy and I have no choice if I want something of alcoholic. I don’t like soft drink or other alcoholics when I’m under the sun. So or water (maybe better?!?) or Corona. Straw colored. Usually with a slice of lemon or lime. It must be cold, so you can’t perceive aroma and taste (that are very poors). Watery. My (overrated) judge: 2. P.S. Next summer I will drink a Corona under the sun, despite the 2.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Maakun (4954) - The Hague, NETHERLANDS - APR 9, 2017
Bottle thanks to my brother. Clear golden, no head as I drank it straight from the bottle. Sweet malts, light cardboard, corn, soft honey, a touch of skunk and grass. Under medium sweet and light bitter. Light bodied with fizzy carbonation. Quite inoffensive boring lager.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
CaskSensei25 (21) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - APR 7, 2017
Simple Pilsener type lager. Bottle. Pours light yellow liquid, with very little head. Aroma is actualy quite nice - hoppy, reminds of Czech pilsener. Taste is watery,like carbonated water that has hints of hops and malts in it. Not much more to say. A bit malty but short lasting aftertaste. Good for thirst quenzing after a workout.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
lkowalkowski (314) - POLAND - APR 6, 2017
Słomkowe, klarowne. Piana biała, szybko znika. Ogólnie słaby lager. Z limonką w lato z butelki nawet orzeźwiajacy.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
djcampbell (69) - Moravany, CZECH REPUBLIC - APR 5, 2017
Mexické pivo kukuřičné. Jako není to žádný zázrak ale ani žádná extra hrůza.