overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 969   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.37/5   EST. CALORIES: 111   ABV: 3.7%
Corona Light has approximately 30% less calories than Corona Extra with the same refreshing taste, and is also brewed with the highest quality ingredients.

Gusler (2652) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - SEP 11, 2000
Worse beer on the face of the earth? I will try any beer once, but I could not finish the bottle YUCK! No malts, no hops no flavor.

beerman991979 (136) - Old Town, Maine, USA - AUG 7, 2000
I find that water from the inner city has a better taste to it than this stuff. I like water. I don't like this.

0.8
Sammys (427) - Portland, Maine, USA - AUG 7, 2000
My mother brought some of this home from the cottage - I guess it was leftover in the fridge there. Anyway, it was somewhat skunked, very very light, and tasted awful. I didn't try it with a lime wedge, and why should I, we're rating beer here, not limes. I poured it out after about two sips is was that bad. I gave it 2 flavor points because '1' is reserved for pure water.

1.1
Aubrey (3516) - Bellingham, Washington, USA - JUN 6, 2000
About as light as beer can get before it's classified as water. Low alcohol, carbonation, and flavor. Although, it is cool and refreshing if served just above freezing with a big and juicy lime.

kublai3 (176) - Staten Island, New York, USA - JUN 5, 2000
really not much to this beer but for some reason with a lime wedge it's perfect. Not too hoppy or too carbonated. A mellow easy drinking light beer to have by the pool on a lazy summer afternoon