overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 972   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.37/5   EST. CALORIES: 111   ABV: 3.7%
Corona Light has approximately 30% less calories than Corona Extra with the same refreshing taste, and is also brewed with the highest quality ingredients.

1.4
drjay44 (3887) - Salida, Colorado, USA - JUL 29, 2016
12 oz. bottle. Pours a medium, poorly retained white head, over a straw, (SRM 2) effervescent body......nose is mild malts, with hints of hops, mild skunk........taste is hints of malts, minimal hops, with mild bitterness, moderate skunkiness.....mouth feel, light and watery body, no alcohol, high carbonation. This is a terribly light rendition of a very light and uninteresting general style. Think of it as colored and flavored water except for the mild skunkiness. BJCP 3/3/7/3/4

1.3
Aggiebob (1384) - Huntsville, Alabama, USA - JUL 24, 2016
Bottle to frosted mug. It poured clear straw gold with a small white head. Minimal carbonation. No aroma, too cold. Flavor is sweet with some skunkiness. Adding the lime did add some citrus to it.

beer_rookie (705) - Arkansas, USA - JUL 18, 2016
Pours a very light, very clear color. The condensation on the outside of the glass makes a shimmer that is beautiful, but hey....aggressive pour and barely any head. No lacing.

Aroma is not skunked. Has the typical Mexican beer aroma, only lighter. Mostly corn. Like opening a can of corn. Corn and maybe some crackers. I also keep thinking I catch a whiff of coffee.

Taste is very light and watery. Mostly watery. I taste the corn. I can’t detect any hops really. It’s really not bitter at all. It has flavor, but not a lot.

. Mouthfeel is super light and watery. It’s super refreshing. That’s really the whole point of the beer.

Overall, it’s pretty good. Now, it’s one I’m going to rush out and buy again. I like rating beers, but sometimes, I get a little bored with it. This is a good beer to just sit and drink and chillax. For this one, I’m neutral whether or not I’d buy it again, or recommend it.

b3shine (9255) - Indiana, USA - JUL 9, 2016
Bottle to pint. Looks decent; a completely transparent lighter gold with white head that steadily dissipates into lacing. Smells and tastes mildly hoppy and skunky with notes of lager yeast. Mouthfeel is light-bodied. An inoffensive, underwhelming light macro lager.

Godfather50 (270) - SCOTLAND - JUL 6, 2016
Absolutely nothing to this beer. Could be alcoholic spring water. No calories and little else!

alobar (3966) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 11, 2016
Pours pale yellow with aroma of grain and metal. Slight grain flavor. Not much else happening.

1.4
thepatrickman (1503) - Lewes, East Sussex, ENGLAND - MAY 31, 2016
BBQ beer. I haven’t had one of these in years, and I was struck by how little flavor it had at all. It really isn’t any of the usual Macro flavors. It isn’t skunky or corn-heavy or sulfurous. It just tastes like 98% water mixed with 2% light lager.

rdixon77 (3106) - Georgia, USA - MAY 28, 2016
It's pretty much watered down Corona which ain't much substance to begin with. Watery corny. Yup.

BlackHaddock (7951) - Shropshire, ENGLAND - MAY 23, 2016
Clear 12oz bottle into a Corsendonk tulip in California on 18th May 2016. Pale golden with a white head, clean, clear and bright body, no staying power in the head. Corn and lime aroma/taste: refreshing and an ideal ’sitting in the sun doing nothing’ sort of beer. Of all the Corona’s (I am no expert) I have had, this one I enjoyed the most.

andrewje41 (4519) - Kenmore, Washington, USA - MAY 5, 2016
I’ve saved this bottle for some reason. I ended up with it when a six pack that was brought over by friends was consumed 5/6 of the way. Not knowing what to do with it, I decided that an occasion would pop up. Cinco de Mayo, paired with needing to drink beer at home that has no shelf life, leads to a memorable rating. Didn’t bother pouring this. Just didn’t seem right. Shiny golden color. Skunk definite aroma. Flavor is near absent. Carbonated water that was poured into a vessel that contained about an ounce of lager left. Lager infused sparkling water. Coming to a fancy hotel lobby near you. I can enjoy a Corona on a hot day, but Corona light is a bit annoying to me. I’m sure I’ll find myself drinking this again someday when I’m traveling and my options are as limited as the flavor is with this beer.