overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 968   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.37/5   EST. CALORIES: 111   ABV: 3.7%
Corona Light has approximately 30% less calories than Corona Extra with the same refreshing taste, and is also brewed with the highest quality ingredients.

mattyb83 (737) - Minnesota, USA - OCT 26, 2013
I stumbled into a local cantina in the university of Minnesota area of Minneapolis and asked for something local. The lovely bartender slid a ’Rona light across the bar, and quickly tossed me 3 limes. ’Rona light lime lime lime she said. I was hooked. This beer stinks of fresh citrus. The lime character you would love to encounter on a lonely island. Tastes like the best bud light lime you could ever taste. Fresh, crisp, resinous. You know what I mean. I pounded a few of these tonight.

Peterhogan22 (27) - - AUG 10, 2017
Corona Light is fucking awesome nothin better w a lime. You are lying if you don't like one on a hot summer day. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

padamop (3) - New York, New York, USA - AUG 23, 2013 does not count
Not a beer expert but Corona Light is one of my favorite light beers (character count).

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - MAR 22, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 9, 2003 Great Beer should be rated much Higher. Corona is a wonderfull brand much better then 99 percent of any other. Ok maybe the original is a bit better but I love this beer.

smahtnicole (15) - boston, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 6, 2004
I was very upset when a visitor brought only a 6-pack of the Corona Light for the both of us to share. I like this a lot. A lot.

salaba13 (20) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - APR 23, 2014
Light herby and cereal and a bit peppery in aroma that is a clear golden color with a thin white foam. Taste is light bitter and a bit salty that goes down smooth and slick with a long finish.

pbird (39) - Orange Park, Florida, USA - OCT 20, 2005
What the hell is wrong with you people? This is my drink of choice at any and all Mexican restaraunts when I don’t get a margarita or they are out of Pacifico. Top with lime wedge and you are in below-the-border heaven.