overall
RATINGS: 147   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.69/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

kujo9 (1095) - North Ridgeville, Ohio, USA - APR 21, 2005
24 oz CAN: Lasting white head on a golden yellow body. Appealing so far. Aroma is of stale, grainy malt, corn(DMS), and un ripened green apples There’s also a sharpness that bothers my nose, but I’m not quite sure what it is as it’s not alcohol. Flavor is well balanced, but slightly sour, again w/ the grainy malt and surprisingly a bit of bitterness at the semi sweet finish. Aftertaste is short and fairly clean. Some green apple flavor. Light body, smooth, higher carb. Overall, not as bad as other malt liquors, probably because alcohol is subdued.

thedm (6178) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - APR 21, 2005
This canned brew poured a large sized white colored head of foamy fine to medium sized mostly lasting bubbles that left behind a softly carbonated transparent orange brown colored body and a fair lacing. The aroma was mildly malty with a bready note and the mouth feel was tingly and crisp yet thick. It had a malty malt liquor flavor true to the style.

1.3
hotstuff (5158) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - MAR 19, 2005
Can. Small white head that mostly diminished, fine-small sized bubbles, sparse lacing, carbonated, transparent, and a yellow golden hue. Malty and somewhat skunky aroma. Sweet and malty flavor. Smooth palate. Enough said.

1.4
LilKem (1213) - Marietta, Ohio, USA - MAR 4, 2005
well this is the last of the malt liquors in my astoria area... so i am havin one for mike :). here goes: looks like iced tea, NO head, aroma is... idk, swilly... taste is not very fun. almost hints at spice and then bails, but thats hokay bc i am just looking for some swillin action tonight :) peace

0.8
CarpetStains18 (1) - cockeysville, Maryland, USA - MAR 2, 2005 does not count
the Kroger didn’t have 30 stones. so i did the worst thing a 12 step programer should and bought 11 arizona ice teas. oh wait it’s not cinco dey mayo but 5 of these things have made me declare it a bendajo beverage. if you drink this and consider it for anything other than inducing a deep fried miscarrage than congraduF*$%inglations for having no purpose other than brain cell extinction. thats the only reason I gave this native american nightmare a chance. it paid off though. for malt liquor it took me more than usual to feel the hatred.... but they are fun from 24 oz. cans that cost less than supporting a 3rd world country orphan so it looks like I am staying drunk this decade... til I get my hands on some steel reserve beotch!!!!

Jine (903) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - FEB 24, 2005
The name on this bottle was Crazy Horse and I’m tappin out more hate than Samuel Morse, this beer is an epic poor drunk man’s force, my mind is lookin worse than a Rors-chach test, a total ink blot mess, you bess respess or you fail the tessst. Word up to my homeboys in Brooklyn

recordgrooves (4) - STL, Missouri, USA - FEB 19, 2005 does not count
woooaaaah! This is some hardcore shiznet! at the end of the forty it goes down like very un-smooth whisky! I have seen some good fights becouse of this! taste like the piss from a horse that has mad cow disease, if you can imagine that.

AdamSkillin (376) - High Bridge, New Jersey, USA - FEB 2, 2005
After my roommates and I graduated from Country Club, we moved up(?) to Crazy Horse, because it was 10 cents cheaper and looked like Arizona Iced Tea. In the immortal words of Dave Chapelle as Samuel L. Jackson, "It’ll get you drunk, bitch!"

tsarman (794) - Northern, New Jersey, USA - FEB 1, 2005
Crazy Horse is such a better name than Crazy Stallion. It does look a lot like Arizona Iced Tea and or a cow. For a malt likka, not horrible. In 40 oz style. Like a slightly sweet standard lager. $1.99 for the whole thing tho is crazy.

Osgood (6) - Utica, New York, USA - DEC 22, 2004 does not count
The absolute worst malt liqour i’ve ever had. I bought this 24 oncer at the local ghetto mart. The can was old and dirty (foreshadowing of the disgustingness to come) which was a tip as how disgusting it really was. I cracked open the can, instantly I was bombarded with a vile malt odor of corn and vodka. I thought it couldn’t possibly taste as bad as it smells. I was very wrong. I’m not even sure how to describe the rancid taste or the lingering dregs that were left on my palate. My buddy wouldn’t even try a swig, for the smell drove him far away. I took down about 6 ounces and promptly toss it out. Moral of the story, Don’t drink crazy horse.