overall
RATINGS: 147   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 14/20
recordgrooves (4) - STL, Missouri, USA - FEB 19, 2005 does not count
woooaaaah! This is some hardcore shiznet! at the end of the forty it goes down like very un-smooth whisky! I have seen some good fights becouse of this! taste like the piss from a horse that has mad cow disease, if you can imagine that.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Cornfield (5570) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - DEC 13, 2004
UPDATED: JUL 20, 2005 From a 24-oz can that was spotted more like a cow than a horse... This poured a golden color with carbonation and a head that vanished immediately. The aroma is of metallic corn. The taste reminded me of times when Ive almost vomited --- thats the flavoring this thing gives. It finishes with a coat of slime on the tongue.

<font size=-4><a href=http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace.asp? Armanetti, Willowbrook, IL<font size=-1>

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
LilKem (1213) - Marietta, Ohio, USA - MAR 4, 2005
well this is the last of the malt liquors in my astoria area... so i am havin one for mike :). here goes: looks like iced tea, NO head, aroma is... idk, swilly... taste is not very fun. almost hints at spice and then bails, but thats hokay bc i am just looking for some swillin action tonight :) peace

AdamSkillin (376) - High Bridge, New Jersey, USA - FEB 2, 2005
After my roommates and I graduated from Country Club, we moved up(?) to Crazy Horse, because it was 10 cents cheaper and looked like Arizona Iced Tea. In the immortal words of Dave Chapelle as Samuel L. Jackson, "Itll get you drunk, bitch!"

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Odeed (1802) - Bakersfield, California, USA - OCT 23, 2004
i have not seen this in years.although it was crazy "horse not "sallion". its really strong in a malt liquor kind of way.be careful with this one.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CarpetStains18 (1) - cockeysville, Maryland, USA - MAR 2, 2005 does not count
the Kroger didnt have 30 stones. so i did the worst thing a 12 step programer should and bought 11 arizona ice teas. oh wait its not cinco dey mayo but 5 of these things have made me declare it a bendajo beverage. if you drink this and consider it for anything other than inducing a deep fried miscarrage than congraduF*$%inglations for having no purpose other than brain cell extinction. thats the only reason I gave this native american nightmare a chance. it paid off though. for malt liquor it took me more than usual to feel the hatred.... but they are fun from 24 oz. cans that cost less than supporting a 3rd world country orphan so it looks like I am staying drunk this decade... til I get my hands on some steel reserve beotch!!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
tsarman (794) - Northern, New Jersey, USA - FEB 1, 2005
Crazy Horse is such a better name than Crazy Stallion. It does look a lot like Arizona Iced Tea and or a cow. For a malt likka, not horrible. In 40 oz style. Like a slightly sweet standard lager. $1.99 for the whole thing tho is crazy.

Loddeer (171) - USA - OCT 6, 2004
Now this is just horrible. When I think of crazy horse, I think of pocket change, getting absolutely blasted, and feeling sick the rest of the night and following day. An atrocity.

Jine (903) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - FEB 24, 2005
The name on this bottle was Crazy Horse and Im tappin out more hate than Samuel Morse, this beer is an epic poor drunk mans force, my mind is lookin worse than a Rors-chach test, a total ink blot mess, you bess respess or you fail the tessst. Word up to my homeboys in Brooklyn

Osgood (6) - Utica, New York, USA - DEC 22, 2004 does not count
The absolute worst malt liqour ive ever had. I bought this 24 oncer at the local ghetto mart. The can was old and dirty (foreshadowing of the disgustingness to come) which was a tip as how disgusting it really was. I cracked open the can, instantly I was bombarded with a vile malt odor of corn and vodka. I thought it couldnt possibly taste as bad as it smells. I was very wrong. Im not even sure how to describe the rancid taste or the lingering dregs that were left on my palate. My buddy wouldnt even try a swig, for the smell drove him far away. I took down about 6 ounces and promptly toss it out. Moral of the story, Dont drink crazy horse.