overall
RATINGS: 136   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.69/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

0.6
Cornfield (5569) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - DEC 13, 2004
UPDATED: JUL 20, 2005 From a 24-oz can that was spotted more like a cow than a horse... This poured a golden color with carbonation and a head that vanished immediately. The aroma is of metallic corn. The taste reminded me of times when I’ve almost vomited --- that’s the flavoring this thing gives. It finishes with a coat of slime on the tongue.

<font size=-4><a href=http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace.asp? Armanetti, Willowbrook, IL<font size=-1>

Odeed (1806) - Bakersfield, California, USA - OCT 23, 2004
i have not seen this in years.although it was crazy "horse’ not "sallion". its really strong in a malt liquor kind of way.be careful with this one.

Loddeer (171) - USA - OCT 6, 2004
Now this is just horrible. When I think of crazy horse, I think of pocket change, getting absolutely blasted, and feeling sick the rest of the night and following day. An atrocity.

1.3
Shag (3045) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - OCT 4, 2004
UPDATED: OCT 17, 2004 Wow I left one off from the SD Swillfest 04. This one was darker in color but a bit overbearing on the sweetness. A bit of alcohol coming through. This was one of the more difficult to drink for sure. A slimy corn funk was left on my tounge. Ah no thanks! UPDATE : Wow my horse turned into a stallion weird!

Yankovitch333 (612) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - SEP 8, 2004
Crazy Horse Malt Liquor. Brewed by City Brewery for the makers of Arizona Iced Tea. It looks exactly like Arizona Iced Tea, but it has a weak and watery taste. Tonight was my friend’s 21st birthday. And tonight we went to the liquor store and a college party. I saw Crazy Horse and I knew I had to have it. It was 2 buck for a 40oz bottle! PLEASE! It’s a must. I drank the entire thing and I had a cheap buzz. College students were making fun of me. That’s bad.

1.4
Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - JUN 15, 2004
Oh yeah another 40 for the Brown Bag collection.Nice golden color,the white head dissappeared faster then a Drive by in Cabrini Green.The aroma actually wasn’t as bad as i thought it would be.Malty and a little corny with a mild fruit side coming through,and could it be,but yes a few hops.The flavor wasn’t anything special,corny and lightly malty with a mild fruit and alcohol presence as it warmed up it seemed to get nastier with a mild syrupy feel to it and a mild medicinal side coming through.It was worth a try but little more then that,Nasty.

sfontain (851) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - MAY 6, 2004
40, straight from the bottle, served right out of the paper bag. Well, I thought this was okay, but that might have been due to the fact that I had had 6 or 8 drinks before this last night. Anyway... Color is of iced tea, and there is a surprisingly thick, white head that lasts well. Aroma is apples and sugar. Flavor is pretty much just nondescript sweetness with no hops and no aftertaste. Thin mouthfeel.

0.9
mrkimchee (1414) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 28, 2004
the star of the show at radek's place. recipe: apple cider, gasoline, corn syrup and club soda. bleh

DougShoemaker (3146) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 20, 2004
Aroma of apple juice? Pale yellow colour, tiniest of white heads. Almost no flavour, watery, poor.

joeycapps (1468) - Waterdown, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 18, 2004
Clear bronze. White head. Sweet, apple juice aroma. Light, thin body. Very sweet, cidery flavour though very bland. Seems to be missing the cardboard & gasoline...mmmmmmmmm...cardboard & gasoline....