overall
RATINGS: 147   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
uvajed (183) - Ravenna, Ohio, USA - FEB 25, 2004
This is a rating based on memories from ten years ago, or more. I recall that Crazy Horse produced a serious inebriation if one were to consume 80-120 ounces. Beyond that, everything is a bit foggy. One drinks malt liquor because it is affordable and produces intoxication, no? This certainly fits that bill. Strangely, I've since found that this does not appear to be available locally (Ohio), though it was very common just a few states away in Wisconsin. Or maybe I just haven't noticed it here...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Hopistotle420 (1178) - Amherst, Massachusetts, USA - FEB 12, 2004
Wreaks of dirty water that could be found underneath a urinal. Gorgeous copper golden hue. Sweet urine, grain macro taste. Slick velvety body, finishing with pleasantly bland sweet lingering urine. Yup, this is pure as turd malt liquor. Great for frat party or for giving away to unwanted guests.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
muzzlehatch (4875) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 14, 2004
Four-Oh. Nice label; sickly colored liquid behind it doesn't match. Typical simple corn sweet smell, not really offensive just dull. Taste starts out with a hint of sweetness, quickly turns stale, moldy and thin, like frozen old sweats outside the gym dumpster. Nonexistant on the finish, but I guess that's a good thing. On the malt liquor scale, I'd say its better than OE (but so is death by slow asphyxiation) but not as good as Billy's Dee's favorite. Kind of nasty sick fakey-syrupy thing hits you at the end though; how am I going to finish this? Back to the freezer...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
PorterPounder (7539) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - DEC 25, 2003
This is serving as my Christmas Eve nightcap. Alcohol, wet paper bag aroma. Dark golden appearance - quickly diminishing white head. Palatable, boiled corn squeezings flavor - not altogether unpleasant. Does not leave that clenching in your throat feeling that most malt liquors do. Better than your average malt liquor. Wondering if Crazy Horse is a cousin of Mad Cow?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 1, 2003
This wasn't as bad as I had expected. It poured a deep gold and really managed to give a quick buzz. Not something with too much flavor, but it holds it purpose.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Libeerian (209) - Garner, North Carolina, USA - AUG 25, 2003
The 24 oz. Appaloosa painted can was cute but made me a little apprehensive about the beer. It had a clean malt nose and flavor and dry malt finish that I and my fellow homebrew club members found rather decent for such a gaudy package.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - AUG 20, 2003
One of the more tasteless malt liquors I have ever had. Mix that with the low acohol content and you have a real loser.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
jerkadilly74 (155) - mooresville, Indiana, USA - AUG 11, 2003
I had a bad experience with this crap once and thought this wasn't made anymore. I guess I was wrong, they are making this shit again. Whoa!! Why?? Bad tasting beer. The only attribute to this stuff that it gets you drunk in hurry. Be careful. Crazy Horse will catch up to you in a hurry if you don't watch your ass.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2003
The most charcol-like thing I have ever tasted. I thought they stopped makingit back hen I was in college but I guess it is back. Help us all.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
blacknmild (1) - Hinesville, Georgia, USA - JUN 13, 2003 does not count
There will be no other than this.I've done Oe and 45 but it isn't the same.Wish I could find some could use right now.