overall
RATINGS: 149   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.68/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2003
The most charcol-like thing I have ever tasted. I thought they stopped makingit back hen I was in college but I guess it is back. Help us all.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
blacknmild (1) - Hinesville, Georgia, USA - JUN 13, 2003 does not count
There will be no other than this.I've done Oe and 45 but it isn't the same.Wish I could find some could use right now.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DaSilky1 (2606) - San Diego, California, USA - MAR 31, 2003
a nose of warm urine, urinal cake, cream of wheat, and shredded corn fungus..flavors hinted at paint thinner, lime juice, tin foil, sweet corn with added sugar, and week-old orange juice..carbination was disturnbingly low as the sour but sweet flavors punched me...alcohol taste was low but i still felt it's warmth..

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Drew (2411) - Kent, Ohio, USA - MAR 4, 2003
Well, it's Fat Tuesday 2003, and what could be more appropriate and inappropriate but this bog 24 oz. can of party fuel. Poured cold, gold and with a 3 inch head that slipped away quickly. Sipping while it was cold it was malty and corn sweet, some grainy roughness in the palate. Don't let this one get warm though, the alcohol takes a strong hold of the flavor.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Aurelius (5251) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JAN 27, 2003
From the sublime to the ridiculous tonite. Started the evening with Farmer Jon's Oatmeal down at Heartland. Ended up picking this up at a minit grocery. Under-fizzy and under-hopped. Not so hip on the can, which looks like it ought to be Arizona Iced Tea. Pretty flavorless and inoffensive, maybe a little phenolic.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Frank (4167) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 10, 2003
For some reason the cans have a cow pattern on them. Though, after 24oz of this stuff, I could care less. Looks like apple juice. Tastes kind of grainy. OK for malt, I guess.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
21iceman40 (1735) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 6, 2003
For all the trouble that it took to obtain this brew, it really couldnt hold up. A very interesting label though, kinda of reminded me of some american indian history. Ass is probably the only way to describe the taste. A new Four O, Easy E would be proud- A forty ounce in my lap and its frezzin my ballz.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
MrGregAD199 (65) - Medford, Oregon, USA - DEC 26, 2002

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
psychodrama311 (122) - petaluma, Nevada, USA - DEC 20, 2002
crazy horse.. makes you crazy. first beer i bought was just for the decorative bottle. got me hooked for like two weeks. than i moved on to real malt liquor. nothing bad about it..except its a bad taste..bad aftertaste. bad aroma. good head change.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Supaflyfresh99 (97) - E.Williston, New York, USA - NOV 30, 2002
This was good to get a buzz on on the train ride into the city