overall
RATINGS: 147   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
RCL (2030) - Waltham, Massachusetts, USA - AUG 8, 2009
Tall boy. Apple juice aroma. Slightly sweet corny flavor. Really not all that bad.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
strangaj (250) - West Chester, Ohio, USA - AUG 8, 2009
I cant believe this was this good. If I was going for a cheap drink to get me drunk (fast) that wasnt offensive this is what Id go with.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
MeisterBrew (138) - Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA - AUG 3, 2009
Bottle. Poured a clear amber with not much head to speak of. Aroma of sweet corn, grain, and a slight aroma of spice. Flavor was actually very surprising... I cant lie. In a blind taste test I actually gave this decent marks. I was very surprised to find out his was a malt liquor. I wont be picking this up any time soon, but Ive definitely had worse.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Cletus (6355) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 17, 2009
UPDATED: JUN 10, 2010 Tall can that could easily be mistaken for a can or Arizona Iced Tea and purchased at a bodega. Pours pale straw color. Is viscous and tastes like syruppy fermented corn and skunk. The king of the cheap garbage beers I drank when I was 14.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
3fourths (9280) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Thanks for the can Kevin, not sure what I did to you to deserve this. Clear apple juice body with soda-like brown head, quickly diminishing. Nose is putrid spoiled apple cider, intensely heavy with earthy, dirty acetone and drying paint. Taste is no different - rotting red apples and corn phenols. Thin, syrupy texture.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Guinnessman (102) - VACAVILLE, California, USA - OCT 5, 2008
I used this once to strip paint from a volkswagen. It strips the bile from your stomach, too. It’s the first time in my life that I thought I had mistakingly drank Drain-O.

mcelrathj (1) - Manistee, Michigan, USA - AUG 9, 2008 does not count
The best cheap malt liquor in the world. I get the best clean hangovers from this delicious beer. When it hits my lips, its like angels singing. It tatses like God’s vagina.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
joekinty (263) - rockledge, Florida, USA - JUN 9, 2008
fo shizzle git me a foty of the howse in a skirt drank this often in my younger days before they changed it from crazy horse it was actually not bad

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
rcasta (855) - EL SALVADOR - MAY 20, 2008
CRAAAAAAAZY! you gots to brown bag it fool. in and out in and out in and out like a **** on a gsxr

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
unclemattie (4358) - Georgia, USA - MAR 19, 2008
24oz can. Cow print design. sincs MCMXCII (1992?) WTF?? Golden color, watered down looking amber. Aroma of a new box of band-aids. Flavor kicked the gag-reflex in... Finishes sweet on the palate. It appears to be a real beer... Flavor could be more balanced.