overall
RATINGS: 147   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.69/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

0.6
DarkSong (380) - Dacula, Georgia, USA - FEB 13, 2010
24 oz can. Pours a semi cloudy yellow with a large white quickly vanishing head and a lot of carbonation. It smells of corn and has a tart candy aroma and also smells stale. It’s very sweet and the sweetness almost seems to come from sugar rather than malt. This is pretty bad and doesn’t taste much like beer. It seems to be giving me a headache as I drink it. I poured this out after a few sips.

satan165 (1020) - River Grove, Illinois, USA - DEC 13, 2009
40oz widemouth. aroma is grass and vegetal matter and some weak, wet cereal grains. not much corn there, surprisingly. appearance looks like babycham or some other horrible perry/cider with loads of nucleation sites ripping bubbles like a scuba training tank. filmy head doesnt last long. flavor is relatively neutral and metallic which is actually a compliment, corn sludge is not out in full force, hardly at all even. however while it is a crisp palate it is not necessarilyl clean, leaving behind a funk mouth like a moldy basement that brings back the cabbage from the aroma along with some apple rind or mealy rotting pear/apple. APPENDIX: as this bottle wears on, i find that there is a nearly pleasant aftertaste of almost crunchy candi sugar that returns with every sip. +0.1 pts.

CanIHave4Beers (4187) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - DEC 11, 2009
It’s a malt liquor kind of evening. Produces a big loose head that recedes quickly when vigorously poured into a dimpled mug. The color is golden. The aromatic qualities of apple, corn, copper, and alcohol can be detected from three feet away. I feel like I’m honestly trying to like the flavor of this less, I mean there are not a lot of pleasantries or redeeming qualities about it, but I was braced for much worse. In some strange way I’m kind of disappointed this isn’t more nasty, the corn is there, the biting alcohol is there. The classic over sweetness is there but it is more controlled than in many I’m trying to find anything defining about the malt of hop characters and basically coming up sort. The beer is lightly tart I suppose. The palate is actually pretty smooth and miles from watery, I remember this beer being very harsh and difficult to drink but I don’t find it to be this way five or six years later. All of this of course is within the first five oz or so, I’ve got 35 left to decide how much I really dislike this beer.

RCL (2030) - Waltham, Massachusetts, USA - AUG 8, 2009
Tall boy. Apple juice aroma. Slightly sweet corny flavor. Really not all that bad.

strangaj (250) - West Chester, Ohio, USA - AUG 8, 2009
I can’t believe this was this good. If I was going for a cheap drink to get me drunk (fast) that wasn’t offensive this is what I’d go with.

MeisterBrew (138) - Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA - AUG 3, 2009
Bottle. Poured a clear amber with not much head to speak of. Aroma of sweet corn, grain, and a slight aroma of spice. Flavor was actually very surprising... I can’t lie. In a blind taste test I actually gave this decent marks. I was very surprised to find out his was a malt liquor. I won’t be picking this up any time soon, but I’ve definitely had worse.

0.6
Cletus (6355) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 17, 2009
UPDATED: JUN 10, 2010 Tall can that could easily be mistaken for a can or Arizona Iced Tea and purchased at a bodega. Pours pale straw color. Is viscous and tastes like syruppy fermented corn and skunk. The king of the cheap garbage beers I drank when I was 14.

1.1
3fourths (9347) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Thanks for the can Kevin, not sure what I did to you to deserve this. Clear apple juice body with soda-like brown head, quickly diminishing. Nose is putrid spoiled apple cider, intensely heavy with earthy, dirty acetone and drying paint. Taste is no different - rotting red apples and corn phenols. Thin, syrupy texture.

Guinnessman (102) - VACAVILLE, California, USA - OCT 5, 2008
I used this once to strip paint from a volkswagen. It strips the bile from your stomach, too. It’s the first time in my life that I thought I had mistakingly drank Drain-O.

mcelrathj (1) - Manistee, Michigan, USA - AUG 9, 2008 does not count
The best cheap malt liquor in the world. I get the best clean hangovers from this delicious beer. When it hits my lips, its like angels singing. It tatses like God’s vagina.