overall
RATINGS: 148   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.68/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
CanIHave4Beers (4181) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - DEC 11, 2009
Its a malt liquor kind of evening. Produces a big loose head that recedes quickly when vigorously poured into a dimpled mug. The color is golden. The aromatic qualities of apple, corn, copper, and alcohol can be detected from three feet away. I feel like Im honestly trying to like the flavor of this less, I mean there are not a lot of pleasantries or redeeming qualities about it, but I was braced for much worse. In some strange way Im kind of disappointed this isnt more nasty, the corn is there, the biting alcohol is there. The classic over sweetness is there but it is more controlled than in many Im trying to find anything defining about the malt of hop characters and basically coming up sort. The beer is lightly tart I suppose. The palate is actually pretty smooth and miles from watery, I remember this beer being very harsh and difficult to drink but I dont find it to be this way five or six years later. All of this of course is within the first five oz or so, Ive got 35 left to decide how much I really dislike this beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
RCL (2030) - Waltham, Massachusetts, USA - AUG 8, 2009
Tall boy. Apple juice aroma. Slightly sweet corny flavor. Really not all that bad.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
strangaj (250) - West Chester, Ohio, USA - AUG 8, 2009
I cant believe this was this good. If I was going for a cheap drink to get me drunk (fast) that wasnt offensive this is what Id go with.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
MeisterBrew (138) - Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA - AUG 3, 2009
Bottle. Poured a clear amber with not much head to speak of. Aroma of sweet corn, grain, and a slight aroma of spice. Flavor was actually very surprising... I cant lie. In a blind taste test I actually gave this decent marks. I was very surprised to find out his was a malt liquor. I wont be picking this up any time soon, but Ive definitely had worse.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Cletus (6355) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 17, 2009
UPDATED: JUN 10, 2010 Tall can that could easily be mistaken for a can or Arizona Iced Tea and purchased at a bodega. Pours pale straw color. Is viscous and tastes like syruppy fermented corn and skunk. The king of the cheap garbage beers I drank when I was 14.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
3fourths (9299) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Thanks for the can Kevin, not sure what I did to you to deserve this. Clear apple juice body with soda-like brown head, quickly diminishing. Nose is putrid spoiled apple cider, intensely heavy with earthy, dirty acetone and drying paint. Taste is no different - rotting red apples and corn phenols. Thin, syrupy texture.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Guinnessman (102) - VACAVILLE, California, USA - OCT 5, 2008
I used this once to strip paint from a volkswagen. It strips the bile from your stomach, too. It’s the first time in my life that I thought I had mistakingly drank Drain-O.

mcelrathj (1) - Manistee, Michigan, USA - AUG 9, 2008 does not count
The best cheap malt liquor in the world. I get the best clean hangovers from this delicious beer. When it hits my lips, its like angels singing. It tatses like God’s vagina.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
joekinty (263) - rockledge, Florida, USA - JUN 9, 2008
fo shizzle git me a foty of the howse in a skirt drank this often in my younger days before they changed it from crazy horse it was actually not bad

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
rcasta (855) - EL SALVADOR - MAY 20, 2008
CRAAAAAAAZY! you gots to brown bag it fool. in and out in and out in and out like a **** on a gsxr