overall

RATINGS: 188   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.45/5   IBU: 30   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
"Since the middle ages the folks in rural Germany have enjoyed a fresh locally brewed beer, straight from the brewer’s cellars known as "Kellerbier". Kellerbiers are unfiltered so the beer is naturally cloudy, distinctly flavourful and refreshing. We brew our kellerbier in small batches using our direct fired kettle. Special German whole-leaf hops are added late in the brewing process, producing a beer that is wonderfully aromatic with a hint of citrus and spice on the palate."

jfifield (2) - - DEC 10, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: DEC 10, 2017 Awesome unfiltered beer. Wonderfully aromatic with a hint of citrus and spice.

Gorbalev (3000) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 21, 2009
Can, LCBO 8 Pack. Pours a very nice hazy golden yellow with an attractive creamy white head with great lacing. A few streaming bubbles are present as well. Very inviting fresh aroma - bread, biscuit, wet trees in a forest (I’m stretching, but that is what it smells like - so fresh). Taste - terrific. Surprising hops right up front, giving way to fruity malt, and an interesting spicy hop finish. Mouthfeel is very reminiscent of fresh Creemore lager, soft and actively carbonated. That finish is something else - now I’m getting honey and citrus to go with the spiciness. Wow, there is a ton of flavour here, what a great job Creemore (and thanks for leaving them alone Molson)! They knocked this one out of the park, not sure a lager could get any more flavourful.

XtraStout (46) - Alberta, CANADA - OCT 12, 2009
One of my favourite beers in recent memory. Why? Cause its was so pleasantly balanced. It had nice spicy hops but not too much to make it just a sipping beer. It was light enough to be able to enjoy more than one at a time. If anyone has had the Tankhouse by Miss St. then I’d say its like a lighter less bitter version (and that’s not knocking the Tankhouse).

GregClow (3402) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 26, 2009
Draught at Victory Cafe and cans from the brewery. It has a rich copper hue with a hazy body, and a remarkably fresh and enticing aroma that holds notes of toasted grain, dried grass and juicy hops, along with a hint of yeast. The body is lightly carbonated, and while the flavour seems a bit muted at first, giving the beer a few minutes to warm allows it to open up considerably, revealing a perfect balance between sweet, caramelish malt and pleasantly bitter hops, with a delicate suggestion of lemon zest in the finish. The yeast is also noticeable, but not overpowering, it just adds a well integrated depth and richness to the flavour. An excellent beer all around, and one that I hope Creemore Springs brings back, as I couldn’t get enough it if for the few weeks it was available this past summer.

97hill (230) - - APR 24, 2015
I love the Creemore product, even if it is a part of th Molson pile. Always like the original Lager and I am an ale guy by nature, it is always in our fridge it is my wife"s go to beer. The Keller is by far my fave, tasty good looking, unfiltered. This how beer is supposed to be.Please make more beers like this

rodenbach99 (4678) - Longueuil, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 10, 2010
Canette de 473ml. Bière dorée-orangée, pas filtrée. Houblonnée à souhait, très agréable en bouche, mordante avec beaucoup de caractère.