overall
Brewed by Creemore Springs (MolsonCoors)
Style: Premium Lager
Creemore, Canada
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 438   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Creemore Springs Premium Lager has been honoured as one of the world’s great beer. Rich, well balanced and made with all the good stuff. Our direct fire brewing process uses only pure spring water, the finest malted barley, imported hops and select yeast to make this unique amber lager. Each batch is crafted by a team dedicated to producing the perfect beer. Creemore Springs Premium Lager should be kept refrigerated. Delivered fresh weekly...Enjoy!

beerbuzzmontreal (3487) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - APR 28, 2005
Clear copper color with a thin white head. An aroma of biscuity malt emenates from the glass, very appealing. As soon as I taste this beer I feel again that biscuity malt, it’s very crisp and pleasant, it’s accompanied by some subdued citrus, maybe lemon and a mild sweet finish. Surprisingly full body for a premium lager with a confortable and enjoyable creamy texture, the carbonation level is strong. Very good lager, too bad Molson Coors bought them...

Chugalug (30) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - APR 28, 2005
It seems that every time I have this on tap, it’s flat! When this beer loses it’s sparkle, I find it a bit sticky on the palate. A fine beer from the bottle, mind you.

BeerConnoiseur (10) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - APR 27, 2005
An excellent beer, my favourite north american lager. Deep copper-gold colour, creamy head and complex wonderful flavour with a crisp clean finish. A high quality beer. Cheers!

threesheets (11) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - APR 11, 2005
The second of three breweries visited this past weekend. There premium lager is the best in Canada. Pours a deep amber with a nice tight head. It finishes balanced but with considerable flavour. I like it more then the Urbock.

can8ianben (1538) - State College, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 16, 2005
A great beer, especially on tap! Very creamy and full of flavour. Love the appearance and the overall experience. Truly is a premium lager. Buy one, sit back, and enjoy.

Jan Primus (160) - Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 5, 2005
Being in Ontario, this is my session beer. Definately my fave lager available to me at the beer store. Rich copper colour, a flavour with some richness to it which very few lagers have. A caramel malitiness perfectly balanced with hop bitterness. This is the beer I serve to guests (who wouldn’t appreciate a strong ale) and they all seem to love it, and I can enjoy the same brew with them. Even tastes good out of the bottle.

iambeer (255) - Ontario, CANADA - MAR 3, 2005
Nice copper colour, maltiness and hoppiness are balanced, nicely here. very distinctive, very good.

harperwood9 (16) - milton, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 15, 2005
This is a quality beer. You pay a little more but you get much more!!! Copper color sits well in the glass. A quality brew.

Commodore (112) - Ontario, CANADA - FEB 2, 2005
Great beer, not too heavy or chewy, but definitely delivering on the taste. Copper coloured, slight head, poor retention. Crisp and malty taste. Slight bitterness is how I like it. Would get again for a session. Draught.

leedsfan (15) - CANADA - JAN 27, 2005
My personal favourite beer......simple as that. The first time I tried it, it was love at first taste. Pours a beautiful copper colour, with a nice foam. Wonderful citrus and floral accents. Simply an excellent beer all around.