overall
Brewed by Creemore Springs (MolsonCoors)
Style: Premium Lager
Creemore, Canada
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 408   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Creemore Springs Premium Lager has been honoured as one of the world’s great beer. Rich, well balanced and made with all the good stuff. Our direct fire brewing process uses only pure spring water, the finest malted barley, imported hops and select yeast to make this unique amber lager. Each batch is crafted by a team dedicated to producing the perfect beer. Creemore Springs Premium Lager should be kept refrigerated. Delivered fresh weekly...Enjoy!

AaronBradley (7) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 23, 2005 does not count
One of the truely great ontario Microbrews that you can actually find widely. Not sure what will become of it as it progresses now after being bought out by Molson. But here is hoping they stay true!!

zevie1975 (4) - Barrie, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 19, 2005 does not count
Creemore Springs is on of the highest quality micro brews i have every tasted. the flavour and aroma are very unique. this beer is widley avaliable in ontario. hope the rest of the world can enjoy it as easily some day.

jp1greek (1) - Ontario, CANADA - NOV 14, 2012 does not count
I used to really like beer , then I tried creemore and now I love beer. Smooth great taste and very clean , no aftertaste. no headaches. I love this beer so much that I am now looking at learning to make beer at home , maybe I’ll come up with something that compares.

roffi (1) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 5, 2017 does not count
I’m biased :), i’ve been to Creemoore springs and have family up that way. But it really is a great beer with thick mouthy feel