RATINGS: 206   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.27/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
A cloudy hard cider. Serve over fresh ice, experience the smooth, full-bodied crisp taste of Crispin Honey Crisp. Naturally fermented using a premium apple juice blend, not from concentrate, with no added malt, spirit or grape alcohol.

stchloe's rating

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
stchloe (1104) - Portland, Oregon, USA - DEC 28, 2012
Despite my disappointment that Crispin is owned by MillerCoors, its still a decent enough cider. Slightly on the saccharine side.

hopdog (13102) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 9, 2017
22oz bottle. Not sure why I buy these ... cloudy yellow color no head. Hmm, maybe I should have served over fresh ice. It is what it is ...

alexsdad06 (10803) - West Chester, Ohio, USA - JUL 21, 2017
Bottle shared by Tmoney99 from backlog. Pours a clear honey golden color with no head. The aroma and flavor have sweet apples, apple skins, thin, I guess there is nothing wrong with this but they are all pretty much the same.

PugUglyBrewer (791) - - JUL 11, 2017
Cloudy dully orange/gold color. A very smooth and unrefined cider that has a nice touch of honey sweetness to amplify the apple juice. Tastes way better than the original cider as it is in its raw form. Just goes to prove unfiltered is always better.

OnTheTrail (582) - Virginia, USA - MAR 14, 2017
Pours hazy white. Aroma is strong honey, as well as apples. Taste is honey over apples, moderately sweet. Toich of tartness on the finish. More pleasant than many mass market ciders.

emacgee (4705) - Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - JUN 13, 2016
Cloudy pale pour. Some sulfur to the nose, bright apple skins, tart, touch sweet. Touch sharp in the flavor with some alcohol. Macintosh and tart apple notes. Light and dry.

Popoff91 (124) - Oregon, USA - APR 21, 2016
UPDATED: SEP 27, 2016 22-ounce bottle served in a glass. Beautiful white, cloudy, unfiltered appearance, a bit tart and sweet. Typical soured smell of an alcoholic cider. The best hard cider I have tried.

bart4u (1) - - JAN 30, 2016 does not count
I heard great things about this cider and bought a bottle at my local super market and I gave it a try today. It tasted very fowl to me and it reminded me of a colonoscopy prep. I love apple juice and this has now spoiled my taste for apple juice for a while. I would never buy this product again. This is just my opinion but at least I gave it a try.

Xevious (78) - Amarillo, Texas, USA - OCT 28, 2015
Oddly enough I had never seen cider sold in cans. Upon opening you smell a somewhat apple/honey with a dash of funk. Pours a hazy yellow with just a dash of green. Pouring it quickly it will form a head that will vanish within seconds and leave a few frog eyes left. Taste is quite something, acidic apple with a burning honey finish. Feels watery and carbonated as it burns down your throat. The bottle is interesting and the can was as well. Perfect for a boring cold night! You should try adding your own cinnamon and brown sugar to make it really great!

Ahuth (665) - Illinois, USA - OCT 24, 2015
Bottled. Pours out a foggy yellowish color. Smells a bit funky. A bit bubbly. A funky taste up front. Not too much of an after taste.

Quick3Beers (1421) - East Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 25, 2015
Pours a slightly hazy faint greenish-yellow from a bottle. Sweet apple flavor fades off into a nice dryness. Sweetness is somewhat over the top. Good cider.