Cruzcampo Cerveza Pilsen / Pilsner

overall
Brewed by Cruzcampo (Heineken España)
Style: Pale Lager
Sevilla, Spain

RATINGS: 254   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.89/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
A refreshing Spanish beer, sticking to its original recipe since 1904. Easy to drink, with a thirst quenching bitterness.

ElDesmadre (3984) - Mikołów, POLAND - DEC 28, 2017
Can. Green apples, watery, light spicy, light wet cardboard. Flawed, oxidised, bad.

anthonycox () - Durham, Durham, ENGLAND - DEC 20, 2017
Had many a session on this on holidays and it's great to see it now widely available in the UK. Beats most other premium lagers hands down.

LeeW1972 (1) - Bradford, West Yorkshire, ENGLAND - DEC 18, 2017 does not count
Great beer, the right balance between refreshing and flavour. More to it than a generic Pilsner, with a good flavour profile to challenge some of the flavour found in Spanish foods.

thebighead (28) - Minnesota, USA - DEC 17, 2017
I love this beer. Seriously! I lived in Spain for the better part of a year, and I lived off this beer over the entirety of my stay. After doing loads of walking all day and everyday in Sevilla, this beer goes down smooth. You can get this at every bar in Seville and one never has to travel more than 100 feet to have another. A tubo (large glass) of this always hit the spot. No complaints from me.

1.3
donalg (123) - Cork, IRELAND - NOV 24, 2017
On tap at bar in Majorca. Clear gold colour with small white head. Sweet, low to medium bitterness, easy drinking low hop flavour.

shazwaz (1) - Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - NOV 1, 2017 does not count
What a beer! Fantastic ice cold. Always drink this beer when I'm in Spain. Wish it was more available in the UK.

BeerExpert96 (1) - - NOV 1, 2017 does not count
One of my favourite beers to drink! Great served chilled and perfect with pasta

mad34 () - Alaska, USA - NOV 1, 2017
Love this. A really great aroma, always have it on holiday. Where can I find it readily available?

Beerbelly15 () - - NOV 1, 2017
Top beer! Great taste and appearance, wish it was available everywhere.

ianholohan (1) - Luton, Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - OCT 3, 2017 does not count
I loved it! Seriously... After doing loads of walking all day in various locations in southern Spain, a (large) glass of this hit always completely hit the spot. No complaints from me.