overall
RATINGS: 15   MEAN: 3.73/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.45/5   IBU: 67   EST. CALORIES: 255   ABV: 8.5%
We pulled out all the hops for this Anniversary Ale, commemorating our 15th year. This strong Ale is brewed with Pale, Munich and Aromatic Malts for a rich full body. This malty base is balanced with Amarillo, Horizon, Simcoe and Sterling hops that create a wall of hop flavor and aroma. Raise a glass and join us for a toast to….us! Cheers! Alc. 8.5% by Vol. 67 IBU. Batch #200

coldbrewky (1731) - Hippetown East, New York, USA - OCT 8, 2012
Bomber sent to me in trade by UDBEERNUT (I suggest you change your avatar name to all CAPS). A Bee-you-ti-full glowing golden with enchanting lacing. Thicker white oily head. Yes, this critter is shaping up. Strong nose of piney hops with a sturdy honey undertone. Sloping tight lacing yields to lovely abstract lacing as beer quaffs on thru to my gullet. Upfront sweet tones equalize and do not entirely dominate the bold body. Numerous rails of intense hop of vying dominance assail the senses. 8.5% YMBM! I need to sit down, oh yeah, I am. Props Art!

UDBeernut (2883) - Saint Johns, Florida, USA - OCT 11, 2012
Bomber from Premier Gourmet. Pours an inviting golden hue with an oily cream colored head. Lacing coats the side of my snifter. Sweet on the nose with a mix of tropical fruit. Body starts sweet and is quickly overwhelmed by a barrage of tropical goodness. Put on your horned helm for protection Gandry.. Mango, Pineapple, Grapefruit abound. Body is full, but slick. Bitterness is solid but not over powering. This beer is perfect, I need to HEADY to the store and get more.

Ontbeertaster (3208) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 30, 2012
Bottles pours a nice bright yellow, a little cloudy, aroma is a nice fruity and hops. The flavour is very well balanced, Lots of bitterness and lots of flavour, very nice offer, this is more like DIPA and the beer this most reminds me of the pliny and its dang close, nice offering. hope this isnt a one off.

mabel (9787) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 28, 2013
[5128-20130222] 1pt6floz bottle. Mild lemony saison yeast with a fruity base. Slightly hazy, bright orange body with a long-lasting creamy off-white head. Light bitter candy cane hoppy resin flavour. Medium body. Interesting, quite good. (7/4/8/4/16) 3.9
(c/o blankboy, w/ him, GregClow, HogTownHarry, jerc)

blankboy (7808) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 26, 2013
My bottle [660ml] shared with HogTownHarry, GregClow, jercraigs & mabel. Batch 200. Pours a hazy dark gold with an average size lasting fluffy off-white head. Aroma and flavour of lots of resiny hops followed by pale malt, citrus and some fruit. Huge bitter finish. Medium bodied. Very good, I quite enjoyed it.

blipp (9691) - La Mesa, California, USA - DEC 11, 2012
Bottle. Pours gold orange with a white head. Spicy and flowery hops, pale bready malts, lighter piney notes, and some lingering hoppy bitterness. Good stuff.

jredmond (8645) - New York, New York, USA - DEC 13, 2012
Oh so everyone’s going to give this dad a 3.7, huh? Bottle at Clockwork’s Dec 8th, 2012 tasting. Pours a bright golden body with white lacing. Aroma is citrus and soap. Mouthfeel is meidum to light with notes of bitter citrus, grass, slightly earthy and spicy.

pete4999 (1445) - Buffalo, New York, USA - DEC 19, 2012
Bottle. Pours a nice hazy golden yellow with minimal head. Definitely has a floral feel to it. I enjoyed it, had a Belgian IPA feel...not too hoppy, not too spicy. Goes down easy.