overall
Formerly brewed at Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Golden Ale/Blond Ale
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 11   MEAN: 1.22/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.42/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
pintbypint (3368) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 17, 2005
341ml brown bottle. Golden colour, somehwat frothy white head. Grainy aroma, corn? Fizzy, highly carbonated, gassy. Some grainy malt flavours, bland, no hops. Not that enjoyable, and not IPA.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
can8ianben (1512) - State College, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 18, 2005
First beer I ever had. All I remember is that I hated it. I almost never drank another beer because of this one, it deserves ones across the board, simply because of that.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
MrManning (2009) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 11, 2004
Boo! Everyone is right, this is worse than keiths. And that is tough to do. What was Dave thinking when he gave this stuff the green light? Almost no taste of hops, and the slightest aroma possible. Rough!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
jercraigs (10126) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 18, 2004
Old rating: Comparable to mainstream beers like Keiths. A bit more fruity malts.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Radek Kliber (7247) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - MAY 2, 2004
Where all those hops go? That golden lager, ahmm pale ale was strikingly similar to all those pale lagers I had that night.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
pondoshuffles (141) - Fitzroy Harbour, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 8, 2003
It's an IPA like Alexnader Keith's is...in name only. No real hop flavour or aroma to speak of, just a pale bland beer with no aftertaste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Cartoonkhaki (1257) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 28, 2003
Okay swill,but kind of sweet. Decent enough on a hot day. I took a chance at this stuff since the last Dave's product I bought had a spider floating in it. That was the Cream Ale. This has a mild alcoholic taste to it... not a long lasting head. Sweet aroma just copy of Keiths thats all I can say. Competition.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Shenzer (48) - Ontario, CANADA - MAR 6, 2003
with daves face on the bottle, to pale ale. this beer is calling for me to throw-up.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
CapFlu (5111) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 20, 2002
I think Dave wants me to puke! This is really a half-arsed effort; I want my money back! It isnt Pale Ale but a blonde... and a terrible beer to boot! Overcarbonated, weak and finishes like a sweaty-sock.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
radiomgb (2686) - Peterborough, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 5, 2002
This is worse than Keiths.