overall
Amsterdam, Netherlands

RATINGS: 239   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 171   ABV: 5.7%
Formerly known as Johnny

Beufie (1) - Villalbilla, SPAIN - JUN 29, 2015 does not count
Loving it... once my sister brought this beer for me from the Netherlands to Spain where I live.. I enjoyed it so much that I started to look for sales points around my location and luckily I found a shop about 1.5 hours drive from my place but it is worth it !

77ships (9650) - Antwerpen, BELGIUM - JUN 29, 2015
Thanks for sharing! Sampled draft @ De Prael during Carnivale Brettanomyces #4. Sampled as “Bitter”. Hazy orange, quite hazy, small white head. Nose is boring, sugar, malt, yeast, no complexity,… Taste is dull plaster, BE-like, big yeast, more sugar, dull sugary orange,… Yeasty, bland, overly yeasty & sugar etc. Didn’t pick this one for a Kölsch, tasted quite Belgian for me in a bad way.

SVD (1955) - NETHERLANDS - JUN 26, 2015
Bottle at home, golden beer small head, aroma is yeast, sweet, some fruit maybe? taste is sweet, fruit, hmm not bad, but not great.

0.9
Mackeon (163) - - JUN 19, 2015
According to the brewer, this is ’in the German style’ - not in any one I am familiar with. There’s way too much yeast in the bottle, which makes it look muddy and gives it a mealy taste. Not a success, though it may be better on tap. I liked the old label better than the new one.

markextrae (4410) - Alingsås, SWEDEN, SWEDEN - JUN 13, 2015
33cl bottle from the local supermarket. poured a yellow colour with a white head, nose of wheat, citrus, wet grass, floral notes, caramel, burned sugar, some sweet aftertaste, bread. boring beer

blankboy (7662) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 3, 2015
[Bottle (330ml) at De Ysbreeker, Amsterdam, May 15] 3rd rating of my Paris/Amsterdam trip. Pours a deep clear orange with an average size semi-lasting frothy white head. Good lacing. Aroma of sweet fruit, citrus and grassy hops. Flavour follows the aroma and has a decent amount of hops, and like the name suggests, it tastes like a bitter Blonde. Medium bodied. Pretty good beer.

tricksta_p (4561) - Steenwijk, NETHERLANDS - MAY 27, 2015
Aroma of malt, sweetish fruits, big floral notes, yeast, bit perfumed, hops. Flavour is moderate sweet with a moderate bittersweet finish. Not a Kölsch at all, but I like this easy drinker.

huineman (688) - Madrid, SPAIN - MAY 12, 2015
Pours hazy light golden. Head is frothy and white. Low aromas of vanilla, lemon zest, porridge. Creamy, nicely metallic. Not really bitter or long-lingering, but nice.

JStax (6365) - Devola/Marietta, Ohio, USA - MAY 8, 2015
Draft pour. Clear yellow with a white head. The aroma has straw, grass, and is a little herbal. Tastes mostly sweet. Lighter beer. Good.

Baramba (1038) - ITALY - MAY 6, 2015
33 cl bottle. Clear golden with small white head and lot of impurities. Yeasty aroma, some fruits. Sweet flavour of caramel, notes of wheat