overall
Amsterdam, Netherlands

RATINGS: 243   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 171   ABV: 5.7%
Formerly known as Johnny

Beufie (1) - Villalbilla, SPAIN - JUN 29, 2015 does not count
Loving it... once my sister brought this beer for me from the Netherlands to Spain where I live.. I enjoyed it so much that I started to look for sales points around my location and luckily I found a shop about 1.5 hours drive from my place but it is worth it !

huricane (1) - NETHERLANDS - MAR 18, 2014 does not count
nice flavour of citrus kind of hops. A balance of bitterness. and a full body

SudsMcDuff (8538) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAR 10, 2011
i enjoyed this quite a bit .. . a little more bitter than i was expecting .. . when i took lsd, whoo! .. . nice cereals . . smooth and fun .. . the official dutch summer beer!

JK (6342) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - SEP 11, 2007
UPDATED: AUG 28, 2015 Purchased in Amsterdam, March 2007. Kölsch ? If by Kolsch, they mean, yeast, weird, saison, then yes. Either this was hopeless infected or it is in no way a Kölsch. I’m not even sure if it is a lager or ale. Sour aroma with brett, wild yeast, and wildflowers. Flavor of a yeasty saison, fairly dry and moderately hopped. Some pepper and barnyard? Did I say lots of yeast? Looks very good, cloudy orange and a tall, rocky white head. I wish I had access to their other beers.

ALLOVATE (3087) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - MAY 24, 2013
The epitome of greatness this one produces up in the glass; all three inches of rocky Belgian foam, held aloft for the length to daub a thick and messy lace. The body a well conditioned sunny yellow; quite bright before the yeast goes on in. Fresh, ripe pale citrus dominates the nose over inklings of caramelised stonefruit, peach and apricot - just screams out ’quaff me’ like something out of a Charles Dodgson novel. Creamy in texture, soft and supple upon the palate with a quenching fruity and dry finish. Light malt base, grainy and cereal-like holds in well amongst the fruity esters. Pineapple, and peach and apricot again with a lime and lemon zest back end and moderately bitter fruit peel swallow. Yeast adds depth to this, I don’t know how they went about it but this is boldly fruity like it was warm fermented. A mouthful of wonderfully balanced flavours and an aroma that speaks volumes. I wouldn’t batter an eyelid to drinking this one all afternoon, and then the next and the next..... A delicious brew that is more Belgian pale than Kölsch as the label suggests. Lovely!!! (33cL, BB 09/13, Cellarbrations Carlisle)