RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 1.5/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.57/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 20   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
This American style Cream Ale is one of the smoothest beers ever made here at Deschutes Brewery. The grist bill consists of pale malt, honey malt, flaked barley, munich and rolled oats. The critical hop flavor is imparted by Hallertau and Crystal hops. You might find yourself coming back for another over and over again.

Most RecentTicked By

19Ei8hty (1166) - Washington, USA - AUG 9, 2012
I just spend a few minutes entering this beer into Ratebeer, copying the description verbatim from the menu I took from the public house and I had to check a half dozen times to make sure I had made notes correctly because this beer has nothing in common with what I just wrote. I must conclude that this is some sort of Drinkability joke by Deschutes (all that business about it being *smooth*) because this beer has no flavor, no body, no essence, no soul. No taste, honestly, not ever useful as a palate cleanser being as thin as it is.