%>
overall

RATINGS: 1024   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.79/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 60   EST. CALORIES: 192   ABV: 6.4%
This mouthwateringly delicious IPA gets its flavor from a heavy helping of citra and mosaic hops. Don’t worry, no fruit was harmed in the making of this beer.

Kroney (256) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 18, 2014
Tap at Yardhouse in Temecula, CA. Pours dark orange with a thin tan head that leaves moderate lacing. Aroma is huge citrus oils, mostly orange and tangerine. Taste is courteous and pine hop with some caramel malt in the middle and huge orange peel at the end. Palate is smooth, moderately bitter and balanced. Very drinkable.

The_Osprey (8682) - Richmond, Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 17, 2014
Cold bottle, from GBBF. Dark orange / red, clear, sparkling, small off-white head leaves light lacing. Aroma is card, caramel malt, light grapefruit. Body is medium, touch of carbonation. Taste is malt-forward, toffee, resin, some copper pipe, touch of tangy alcohol. Hoppy spearmint burps afterwards. OK, but I like cleaner fruit flavours in IPAs.

UkrainPubCrawler (121) - Minnesota, USA - AUG 17, 2014
I was extremely dissapointed in the "IPA". I figured with a name like "Fresh Squeezed" that it would have an abundance of HOPS. WRONG. I could barely taste the hops in the IPA. Very lame.

FestDecBeet (412) - - AUG 16, 2014
Look: pours a dark orange. Off white head. Thick lacing. Smell: tropical fruit. juicy fruit gum. Taste: juicy fruit gum. sweet. slight bitterness. Feel: leaves a slight film on the mouth. Medium carbonation. Overall: great beer. Love the feel great taste. First Drank: lake of the ozarks 8/4/14

AirForceHops (7679) - Epping, New Hampshire, USA - AUG 15, 2014
[email protected] the drive bar! Yes, Toroando. Can’t tell color, light amber, thin retention. Aroma is damn nice, fresh citrus and juicy. Grapefruit rind, hints of caramel malt with pine. Does every west coast hoppy beer have pine? Ha HA Ha, yeah.... Flavor is just as juicy a the armoa. Lots of citrus fruit with nice lingering pine bitterness. Very nicely crafted single IPA. Flavor is bold for a single/ standard IPA. Damn nice

NikkTwist (3305) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 13, 2014
UPDATED: APR 12, 2017 Draftcat Good Dog. Clear orange amber pour with a slim fizzy/foamy white head. Lots of lace. Strong ruby citrus flavors. Almost harsh aroma of tangerines and tangelos. Golden plums and raisins. Cocoa dusted orange zest. Sugary sweet with some spicy bitterness to balance. Lesser woody, earthy, resiny notes. Bamboo shoots. Pink grapefruit. Brazil nuts. Complex fresh citrus brew that brings in a good variety of unusual notes. A big complicated citrus pour. Lots going on here! UPDATE: I have repeatedly come across a few bad kegs. Keeping my rating for the best example.

WillRunForBeer (2728) - Massachusetts, USA - AUG 12, 2014
Tap at Atomic Cafe. Pours amber with an off white head. Aroma is heavy Cotrus, especially grapefruit. Caramel, honey back, juicy orange and grapefruit hop, grapefruit peel bitter in finish.

19Ei8hty (1166) - Washington, USA - AUG 12, 2014
As of late I can not find the time to take tasting notes of each beer I sample. I would like to track and record my thoughts of each so I will just use the simple scoring rubric until more time is available. FANTASTIC

Ctplt777 (530) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - AUG 11, 2014
This one is perfect. Heres why. Every time I try a new IPA I say "oh yeah this is it this is the one" well after a while every one is "the one" however, after trying fresh squeezed I’m more confident in saying that. This beer is just awesome. It’s super hoppy, super balance which is key. For me I’m not crazy about the malt. I understand and appreciate why it’s there but for me It’s the hops. The aroma on this is literally fresh tropical juice. Some took a juicer and took massive amounts of pineapple, grapefruit, mango, papaya and just dumped it in this beer. It’s incredible. Probably the most tropical smelling beer I’ve had. The taste is just perfection. So much tropical fruit..mango, PINEAPPLE...so much Pineapple I can’t even describe it. So fresh. Again it’s like someone took all these tropical fruits and squeezed the juice and just poured it into this beer. I can’t really think of any IPA that has made me this excited in a while. This one is just killer. Snag some and really appreciate the work that went into this one. It is one of a kind. Cheers!

singletrackwv (1) - - AUG 10, 2014 does not count
Fresh squeezed pours a mid-coppery color with a very light brown half finger head. Not much lacing. Slightly piney/citrus aroma. Medium mouthfeel with slight bitter--not overly hoppy. 60 IBUs I think. Honestly, a great brew. Recommend. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone