overall

RATINGS: 1034   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.79/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 60   EST. CALORIES: 192   ABV: 6.4%
This mouthwateringly delicious IPA gets its flavor from a heavy helping of citra and mosaic hops. Don’t worry, no fruit was harmed in the making of this beer.

eljefebrewing (7) - - AUG 4, 2013 does not count
Wow, is this stuff good! One of the best summertime IPAs I’ve ever had! Wonderful tropical hop aroma, very easy drinking and refreshing! Yeasty Beasty rocks for having this beer on tap!

Ctplt777 (533) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - AUG 11, 2014
This one is perfect. Heres why. Every time I try a new IPA I say "oh yeah this is it this is the one" well after a while every one is "the one" however, after trying fresh squeezed I’m more confident in saying that. This beer is just awesome. It’s super hoppy, super balance which is key. For me I’m not crazy about the malt. I understand and appreciate why it’s there but for me It’s the hops. The aroma on this is literally fresh tropical juice. Some took a juicer and took massive amounts of pineapple, grapefruit, mango, papaya and just dumped it in this beer. It’s incredible. Probably the most tropical smelling beer I’ve had. The taste is just perfection. So much tropical fruit..mango, PINEAPPLE...so much Pineapple I can’t even describe it. So fresh. Again it’s like someone took all these tropical fruits and squeezed the juice and just poured it into this beer. I can’t really think of any IPA that has made me this excited in a while. This one is just killer. Snag some and really appreciate the work that went into this one. It is one of a kind. Cheers!

RickReallyBrew (106) - Franktown, Colorado, USA - DEC 2, 2014
This IPA is right up there with the best! A little heavy on the hop department. Look, I’m not complaining! This is a citrussy, hoppy brew and I am feeling hoppy too! I am starting to rap and there’s more beer on tap. Pardon me while I wheeze, I’d like another fresh squeeze!

Tazahemani22 (37) - The Woodlands, Texas, USA - DEC 9, 2014
One of my favorite ipa’s ever! small bouquet with deep citrus. subtle yet prevalent notes of tangerine and grapefruit with some floral tickle. bright, light, and crisp from bite to swallow. short linger leaves one enticed for another sip. excellent all the way around.

robjohns71 (16) - PLEASANT HILL, California, USA - APR 25, 2015
NICE SWEET IPA I GIVE IT A 10? ROB JOHNSON FROM PLEASANT HILL CA BUY IT AT BEVMO WALNUT CREEK N. MAINE ST. 6 PACK 10.49

jennajlover (135) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JUN 13, 2015
Aroma was incredible. Mango and get this blueberry hop aroma. Flavor of medium caramel brew, the hops killed it with freshness and floral nature. Very hoppy bitter and finished dry with hops cruising through the nose, even when beer was finished.

cwill (99) - Parkesburg, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 26, 2015
UPDATED: JAN 9, 2016 Amber appearance with full four finger tan head; tons of lacing left on the glass. Has an aroma of pine, grapefruit and honey. The taste has a lot going on. The citrus flavor hits you up front. What’s next follows the nose with a juicy tangerine and pineapple flavor and bitter hop bite at the finish. Mouthfeel is smooth, with medium carbonation.  This beer is very complex, refreshing and drinkable. Outstanding IPA

AtronSeige (1708) - Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA - JUL 11, 2016
Aroma: Medium high Stewed fruit on first smell, then tropical fruit, citrus peel, orange, grapefruit, resin, Medium-light spicy. Clean Appearance: Clear, light copper body. Medium, off-white head, rocky, fine bubbles, good retention, lacing. Flavour: Medium bitterness, soft. Medium stewed fruit initially, then fruity, citrus, grapefruit, orange peel, tropical fruit, pine, Bitterness build to a medium-high bitterness. Light maltiness, bready. Dry finish with lingering soft bitterness and fruity flavours. Balanced to bitterness, but not overpoweringly bitter. Clean. Mouthfeel: Medium body. Medium carbonation, creamy, Overall: WOW! I can’t think of a single thing that would make this beer better, except that I only have one. :( 355 ml bottle, poured, Thanks Esme & Lambert! 21A. American IPA

tmalaher (309) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 29, 2016
Citrus and hops and malt balance. Nice bronze colour. Thirst quencher on a hot day.