overall

RATINGS: 1274   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.56/5   IBU: 80   EST. CALORIES: 204   ABV: 6.8%
Enter, if you will, all the glorious aromatic complexity of the hop. This big, bold IPA’s intense multi-hop kick gets a subtle dose of restraint from select Crystal and Carastan malts. For discriminating hop heads.

ozzy70 (1148) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - NOV 16, 2016
12 oz. bottle. Pours amber with a large white head. Aroma was pine, lemon, fruit rinds. Taste was bitter, citrus rind.

dambor (688) - Berlin, GERMANY - OCT 8, 2016
Dark orange. Nice citrus flavor. Again citrus in the taste, nice hoppy palate. Great.

rentonj7 (250) - Havertown, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 16, 2016
Deep red copper with malted milkshake head. Some pine, crystal malts, and raw chicken on aroma. Yummy light caramel malt profile with pine, hints of citrus, and some pepper notes from malt. If this was a rye-pa it might be one of my favorites. Medium mouthfeel and carbonation, lightly slick in mouth followed by gentle bitterness.

kenter2000 (74) - , Wisconsin, USA - SEP 8, 2016
Pretty tasty IPA. A bit harsh to bite but I like my bites harsh. I was hesitant to buy this beer based on the artwork but glad I bought it.

User415813 (22) - - AUG 1, 2016
On tap at the pub room in Bend, Oregon, very fresh of course, aromatic, floral, dry, malt backbone.. I like it.

shadey (2135) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JUL 6, 2016
12oz bottle. Pours a dark red-amber with an attractive head of uneven white cream. Aroma is also an attractive mix of distinct hops and malts that are rich and well blended. The malt backbone supports a strong hop punch of bitterness and resin. The alcohol is noticeable but not off-putting. Overall nicely balanced and very drinkable.

fakebeersnob (325) - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA - JUN 16, 2016
Aroma is more malt tha hops. Between the aroma and the beige coloring, it reminded me more of an amber ale (that is on the hoppier side). The taste is more hop forward. A bit more of a resin side. Some floral, and a bit of citrus, but that is if you are searching. I get more resin than anything. That is followed by a sweet malt backing. Alcohol is masked well. Low carbonation and a smooth mouthfeel with a bit of prickling on the tip of the tongue. Not a bad beer, but if I want an IPA, I doubt I would go for this. If I want a smoother less hoppy ale, I could see myself reaching for this.

bubblehouse (1527) - louisville, Kentucky, USA - JUN 7, 2016
It wasn’t bad and had a nice aroma. My main criticism is the taste sat in my mouth way to long.

bigcat03 (323) - Columbus, Nebraska, USA - MAY 23, 2016
Bottle poured into a tulip glass. Ruby red and a small off white head. Aroma is a little malty and piney. Taste is much more complex! Loads of floral, pine, and a tiny bit of citrus in there all hitting you at once. Pine resin aftertaste. A nice medium body and kinda light carbonation. Hard to call this balanced.

drpimento (3627) - La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 19, 2016
malty and fresh hops in the aroma. Flavor wise, hops lean towards resin. Very drinkable and great body.