overall
RATINGS: 3443   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.04/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Brewed with 100% Centennial hops from the Pacific Northwest and named after the Two Hearted River in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, this IPA is bursting with hop aromas ranging from pine to grapefruit from massive hop additions in both the kettle and the fermenter. Perfectly balanced with a malt backbone and combined with the signature fruity aromas of Bell's house yeast, this beer is remarkably drinkable and well suited for adventures everywhere.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

Quick3Beers (1663) - East Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA - APR 19, 2018
Pours an amber from a bottle. Perfectly fine light pine and fruit syrup aroma and flavor. Good beer.

Jabah (907) - Bethesda, Maryland, USA - APR 17, 2018
I enjoyed this one a lot. Only grabbed a single to try, but will be getting a 6'er in the near future. Fruity aroma, lots of grapefruit and hops going on. Hazy light orange/golden yellow appearance. Smooth mouthfeel for an IPA. Flavor also is grapefruity with pine and lots of hops. I would say this is a hop bomb. Reminds me of a hoppier version of Lagunita's 2009 Correction Ale. This is the 2nd brew from Bell's that I tried (first one being the Java Stout) and I liked this a lot better. I am officially "hopping" on the Bell's bandwagon.

Lacho (115) - USA - APR 16, 2018
UPDATED: APR 16, 2018 Fluffy white foamy head that stays fluffy, but cannot discern aromas other than malty or cereal. Same thing with the taste, this is a very drinkable beer, but not hoppy like I expected. Alcohol content is not apparent. I cannot explain why I like this beer, no one thing stands out, maybe it's because it's very well balanced.

stevoj (6237) - Boise, Idaho, USA - MAR 20, 2018
Can from Whole Foods. Medium amber/golden with nice fluffy head. Looks great. Aroma is malty, bready, a hint of hops. Taste brings the hops forward, but this is a not big hoppy IPA, so they support the malt bill, working with it. very well rounded, smooth, nice textures. Worthy of its reputation. Been seeking this for a while.

1.3
bertman31 (6) - - MAR 10, 2018 does not count
like drinking a grapefruit peel i cant tell you how much i hate thos beer ugh please kill me now ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Adamsbrews (19) - - FEB 23, 2018
A must have for any ipa lover. Bells always does a great job, and this is it at their best. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

mabuzzer (1025) - Hamilton, SCOTLAND - FEB 4, 2018
Keg in Clubhouse, Philly. Clear, golden with a thin white head. Pine, tropical fruit aroma, flavour is both of those ramped up to 11, but beautifully balanced. I want to drink this all night, but at 7% I can't. Damn you Bell's!

randiek101 () - SAINT CLAIR SHORES, Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2018
Always good, always constant! When someone new to craft beer wants to know what an "IPA" tastes like this is what I give them. A perfect example of a can't go wrong IPA.

GregM05 (44) - - JAN 29, 2018
Phenomenal beer. One of the best tasting IPA's I've ever tasted. Would definitely buy a case and recommend it to everyone. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

gbclowes (40) - - JAN 24, 2018
I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to