overall
RATINGS: 72   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.19/5   SEASONAL: Winter   IBU: 90   EST. CALORIES: 297   ABV: 9.9%
This was a limited run that quickly gathered a cult following of depraved devotees. So much so that we had to start making it all year long. Big flavor. Makes other beers taste like tap water. Beer Geek Note: We started using Warrior hops in this brew in place of Chinook.

WiseOne (2) - Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA - FEB 15, 2012 does not count
If you know your IPA’s you will appreciate this one. Does what most IPA’s only wish they could by giving you a big beautiful hops aroma and taste, but manages to have nice clean finish. Excellent balance. Big flavor yet highly drinkable. I don’t know how they did it. I think it might have made it’s way into my top three IPA’s. Maybe even my top ten beers.

onceblind (10897) - Denver, Colorado, USA - OCT 29, 2013
Clear copperish gold with a persistent foamy white head. Nose is dank and earthy hoppy with a funky bitter pine/floral/grapefruit resin nose, also with a citrusy caramelly backbone. The flavor is full and wonderful with lots of unbitter grapefruit sweetness, some caramel, and resiny bitterness with some floral undertones. Ends a bit leafy and floral with a lovely resin aftertaste.

handsomejn (79) - Arkansas, USA - NOV 30, 2009
UPDATED: JUL 7, 2012 Recipe tweaks since inception make this beer even better. Light copper color. White frothy head. Nice malty sweetness to offset the hoppy bitterness. Great finish with a pleasant aftertaste. Alcohol is not evident so beware.

Travlr (26431) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - AUG 22, 2014
Draft at the source, new location. Hazy golden amber color, fluffy white head, lacey lacing (what else would the lacing look like? but that’s what my notes say, so it must have meant something to me at the time). Aroma of fruity pine. Taste has pine resin and bitter fruit. Nice body. Solid.