overall
Style: Dunkel/Tmavý
Stuttgart, Germany

RATINGS: 270   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.01/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%

mattduling (64) - Fairmont, West Virginia, USA - APR 16, 2002
Very good brew with several tastes that all compliment each other. Very easy to kill a sixer.

ToadMan (559) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - JAN 25, 2003
Dark and malty, just like I like em. Not a whole lot to it, just slightly chocolaty malt, a little sweet and a touch of creamieness.

Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - MAR 3, 2003
Definately not one of my favorites but i have to give it,it's due.nice dark color with a fast fading head, lite carbonation.aroma was malty little to no hops detected.The taste was ok,sweet and malty with a decent aftertaste that was slightly biting on the bitterness but not bad sweet and malty again.like i said nothing real special but had to be tried once which is why i only bought one of these.

hopscotch (11449) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - FEB 1, 2004
Crystal clear, deep amber lager with a frothy, khaki-colored head. Decent retention. Nice lacing. Malty aroma with notes of maple syrup, honey, kiwi fruit and caramel. Good malty brew with good balance. Medium-bodied with an oily mouthfeel and fizzy carbonation. Lengthy, astringent, dry finish. I'll go against the grain here and say this one is terrific for a lager!

chadcs (76) - Westminster, South Carolina, USA - AUG 28, 2007
Bottle - Sweet caramel taste, some bitterness at the end but not overly strong. a good regular dunkel beer, I will buy this beer and put it in my fridge.

slada (1) - , Ohio, USA - NOV 27, 2008 does not count
Nice and flavorful, fairly sweet beer. Dark and malty with a pleasant aftertaste.

beergirl99 (101) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - SEP 23, 2000
This is a nice beer. It is hoppy, has a nice head. I will drink it again....

Braudog (6906) - Yorktown, Virginia, USA - NOV 14, 2004
Reddish brown and bodied. A roasty, nutty beer with a decent sweet finish. Good dunkel.

KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - DEC 22, 2004
Definitely one of my favorite dunkels. Smooth and satisfying, this should be a must-taste for all who love this style.

Codythegreat (149) - Carrollton, Georgia, USA - SEP 30, 2007
A good beer with a nice amber colour and a white head. I think that this is my first dunkel. I drank this out of a shaker.