RATINGS: 765   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.91/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Brewed for Dixie Brewing by Joseph Huber during the breweries renovation. Brewed in the EU as well.

djnicotine99 (17) - Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA - OCT 26, 2001
The shyte!!!!.....................

Xyladaun (12) - USA - OCT 28, 2007
When I was stationed at Ft. Rucker, Al at the Flight School in the 90’s, this stuff was one of my favorite brews at the bar ’The Zone’ in Enterprise, Al. We dance the night away with the local girls and swilled this down by the gallon. I loved the flavor, aroma and the patate was a real salvation for me at least, I loved Oly Dark in the North West and this was the only thing close.

Cliferat (1) - Ashburn, Virginia, USA - JUN 4, 2013 does not count
Awesome with Cajun food! A great all around smooth beer with a pleasing aroma.

Airlifter (134) - Shawnee, Kansas, USA - AUG 1, 2009
Pours a reddish, dark-brown, cola color with a fair amount of light tan head. Aroma is mild, a little malty and lemony. Flavor is bright and citrus with a sweet maltiness and a hint of chocolate and smoke. I love this beer. The low ratings surprise me, but Voodoo strays from the Schwarzbier standard and is probably not a favorite of most hopheads. Oh well...more for me!

SanfordBrewer (1610) - Sanford, Florida, USA - SEP 3, 2011
Translucent dark amber with a ring of beige head, soft medium body with medium carbonation.

Aroma: dark malt and fruity alcohol esters, with some minerality and sweetness.

Taste: malt sweetness, chocolate malt, coffee, nuttiness, minerality, and fruity esters. There’s a nice bright woody character in there too.

Shazbat (100) - USA - FEB 6, 2001
This is great beer! Black as night, yet with a mellow, malty flavor that belies it's stout like consistency.

Flatline99 (36) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - MAR 14, 2002
One of the best beers for a stout lover when they don't have a stout........