overall
RATINGS: 3360   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.75/5   IBU: 60   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Our flagship beer. A session India Pale Ale brewed with Warrior, Amarillo & ’Mystery Hop X.’ A powerful East Coast I.P.A. with a lot of citrusy hop character. THE session beer for beer geeks like us!

Tasting Notes: Citrus, cedar, pine & candied-orange flavors, floral.
Food Pairing recommendations: Spicy foods, pesto, grilled salmon, soy-based dishes, pizza.
Glassware recommendation: Pint
Wine comparable: Busty Chardonnay
In case you care... the average 12 oz. serving has 209 calories.

BRW (3053) - Barcelona, SPAIN - OCT 21, 2017
On tap. Amber colour with white head. Malt and citric aroma. Malt, bread, citric, sweet taste. MEdium body.

mforce199 (2) - - OCT 19, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: OCT 19, 2017 Hoppy up front with a malty tone and sweet malty finish. Not overly bitter while maintaining strong crisp hop flavor. No offensive or lingering after taste.

Bill Becker (1371) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - OCT 19, 2017
From Mar 2007 ours from 12 oz bottle a clear gold with a medium sized head of foam that shrinks to a fine layer with some lacing. The smell is just bursting with a hoppy nose and also some malt and spice. The taste is delightful. Lots of citrus(lemon & grapefruit) but the bitterness is firmly under control due to a solid malt backbone. Nice balance. Dang. The hops are done *so* nicely in this brew making for one hell of a drinkable IPA and the finish has a nice bitter kick that I just don't want to end. I've had this before and I'm so pleased I picked up this bottle on my last trip to Ft Collins. Bottom line: This is one of my favourite IPAs of all time. I couldn't recommend it more!

boubalep (9) - - OCT 14, 2017 does not count
A very classic, but very good IPA. Golden color, clear. Nice smell but could be more pronounced. Classic flavor but prefect mix of aroma (in the pinus range) and bitterness (which lasts a bit too long). Draft, in their own bar. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

gabeworthington (1) - - OCT 11, 2017 does not count
Hoppy up front citrusy notes that kind of recede into a malty finish. Solid overall beer, don't like the malty notes at the end very much. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone