overall
RATINGS: 793   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.8/5   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
Johnny Cask has entered the building! We’ve retrofitted a 15 barrel tank to perfectly produce a very special cask conditioned ale (so, we have a little time to play around during winters at the Delaware coast). This beer, known as Dogfish Head 75 Minute IPA is a blend of 60 and 90 Minute IPAs with a special whole leaf cascade dry-hopping session. Post-hopping the beer gest transferred into firkins and dosed with fresh yeast and maple syrup from the ole family homestead (actually the first batch will be re-fermented with maple syrup from the farm up the road from ours since ours won’t be ready until late March.

Only the ratings for bottles and single-cask pours of this should be rated. The 50/50 blends of 60 and 90 where they come from different taps are not rateable, and do not belong here.

SPDickerman (1315) - Texas, USA - APR 6, 2012
Pours orange with a large white, dense head. Smells woody with hints of maple syrup sweetness and some bitter hops. Taste is bitter, woody, tannic, and has some maple sweetness. Medium-bodied with a smooth texture and mild mouth-carbonation, Dogfish Head 75 Minute IPA finishes with some mild sweetness.

wnewberr (100) - Huntersville, North Carolina, USA - AUG 21, 2012
The perfect IPA and the description is spot on (when a 60 min is too little and a 90 min is too much). Citrus hop aroma makes me think of lemons. I had this in a bottle and I’m dying to try it on cask.

Funknmilla (751) - WAYNE, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 6, 2013
Rating from March 2013....Bottle...Wow, my two favorite IPA’s blended....so by default does this become my favorite?.....Pours a perfect copper with a fluffy off-white head...the lacing sticks immediately after the foam settles...I’m having a little trouble finding the maple syrup at first, shows up a tad mid-palate, then the hops take over and finish...not upset by any means...this beer is perfect in my eyes and mouth!