overall
Serve in Bowl

RATINGS: 1623   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
A refreshing neo-Berliner Weisse fermented with peaches.

Food Pairing recommendations: Grilled chicken or fish, salad.

Glassware recommendation: Pint

Wine comparable: Pinot Grigio

zaschell's rating

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
zaschell (14) - , Washington, USA - JAN 6, 2009
Peaches are very aromatic, making this very fragrant. The flavor was not very peach-ish. Instead this was a very tart beer. I thought I would hate it but ended up having four.

ChrisOfstad (334) - Hamar, NORWAY - NOV 10, 2017
UPDATED: NOV 10, 2017 On draft at The Iron Press Anaheim. Cloudy yellow with little white head. Little aroma, a little peach taste!

Bill Becker (1775) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - OCT 31, 2017
From Oct 2007 I got this one in a trade with Wasatch. Thanks John! This pours from 12oz bottle...whoa....the beer started spurting out of the bottle as soon as I popped the cap. Needless to say, it has a *huge* head of foam...err..it's still seeping out of the bottle. Dang. Anywho, it's a cloudy straw colour and it has a lot of lacing. The smell is definitely of peaches and it has some yeast and a lot of sourish notes are hitting my nose buds. The taste has peach but that's overwhelmed by some real sourness. I also get a yeast flavour but again, the sour rules this brew. Good think I like sour, eh? After the second pour, I notice some sediment in my glass but it isn't adversely affecting the flavour so I'm down with that. Pretty refreshing brew. It has a light body and the carbonation is medium. It finishes right where it started..sour. I like it. Thanks, John. It's different but I favour the difference.

basaywhat (312) - Macomb, Illinois, USA - SEP 24, 2017
12 oz bottle. Pours a hazy pale yellow with a thin white ring. Medium carbonation. Thin body. Crisp, tart, and light taste. Flavor of sour peaches. Dry finish.

Tr0994 (3) - - SEP 13, 2017 does not count
Lite smell, hazy color, slightly sharp with easy sour taste....refreshing ............. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Beergaard (386) - Aarhus, DENMARK - AUG 9, 2017
Dogfish head makes so much mediocre beer, but this one is actually decent an refreshing. Some fruit, tarness and a wee bit funk.

dorain (647) - Berlin, GERMANY - JUL 8, 2017
Vom Fass im Stone Brewing Berlin 2016-11 getrunken. Eine Gut gemachte Berliner Weise mit nur einer ganz leichten Säure. Doch leider auch fast etwas langweilig.

QuezXLV (422) - Virginia, USA - JUN 4, 2017
Aroma is pleasant but very faint. I like the golden cloudy appearance but very little and fading SUDS. The sour taste hit you and I feel like that has to be your style in order to really enjoy this but I think it is good.

Stampion (288) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - MAY 28, 2017
Bottle. Pours a hazy dark yellow. Smells bright, of wheat and floral notes. Nice tart taste with peach and lemon grass. A nice sour beer wit good tartness and no funk. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Niko100 (2994) - Chicago, New York, USA - MAR 30, 2017
Hazy straw color; Medium body; Aroma of wheat, some yeast, fruit, & floral; Flavor of wheat, yeast, fruit (notably peaches), and citrus; Finish is dry and slightly tart/sour; Fairly well balanced; Decent.

SG111 (2025) - New York, USA - MAR 17, 2017
Tap at one eyed Betty’s. Pours hazy light lemon yellow. No head. Aroma is tart light lemon, grass, peach? Orange. Flavor is tart light lemon lime, grass, little wheat. Solid. Light and refreshing.