overall
RATINGS: 1037   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.64/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%
A big, Belgian-style Wit brewed with coriander and orange peel and fermented with Pinot Noir juice. After fermentation a fraction of the batch is aged in Oregon Pinot Noir barrels, and another fraction is aged on oak staves. The beer is blended together before packaging. This has been one of our most popular Limited Edition beers at both our Rehoboth Beach, DE brewpub and at festivals. It successfully marries the refreshing citrusy qualities of a Belgian-style white beer with the robust complexity of a bold red wine.

dgold (3) - bellevue, Kentucky, USA - APR 12, 2008 does not count
Your kidding right? This brew-ha is AMAZING coming from a wine geek as well as a beer natzi I find the cocktail simply everything I’ve ever looked for in both a beer and a wine. Im not surprised at all my hippy friends from Oregon had a hand in this (part of Pinot Camp 2007, Wud up yo). Crazy good on a hot patio night and as a avid griller this beer is sooooo much fun playing with. I am hosting a 5 course Beer Dinner at the Party Source 6/21 RSVP ASAP. This will be part of the dinner mos def. Many aplause and loud cheers Dogfish dudes. Pinot Noir juice from Oregon and influenced style from Belgium. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

BeeriedEyed (212) - USA - DEC 31, 2010
Perfect as perfect come. Sam really created a perfect one here. Busted this out new years on the hour! I will definitely be drinking this for years to come.

jonalbert2x4 (2) - Putney, Vermont, USA - JAN 22, 2017 does not count
Fantastic. Perhaps the best I’ve ever had. This brewery did everything it set out to do with marrying the wit with the wine. A taste of balanced grape and honey and carbonation.